Chapter 62: An An has the most friends.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui stood upright and were trained honestly.

They really didn't know the relevant laws and regulations for battery cars on the road. At that time, they only knew to wear a helmet, but the fans only had one helmet, so they let An An wear it.

Now that I have regained my senses, I am afraid for a while. How could they take their children to do such a dangerous thing?

The couple recognized the mistake, looked sincere, and said in unison that they would never do it again.

The old traffic policeman nodded: "The electric vehicle passenger is fined 20 yuan, and not wearing a helmet is also 20 yuan, a total of 40 yuan."

Gu Yicheng: A bolt from the blue.

He subconsciously reached out and covered his pocket.

Anything is possible, there is only money left, and no one can take it away!

"Comrade police officer, I have no money." Gu Yicheng looked at the old traffic policeman with an embarrassed expression.

Mo Sui also quickly said, "Comrade police, we really have no money."

"Where's the phone?" he asked again.

"I don't have a cell phone either." Gu Yicheng pressed down on his deflated pocket.

Seeing this, Mo Sui quickly spread out his hands: "No pockets, no bags, really no mobile phones."

The old traffic policeman frowned.

These two people seem to be very particular about people, how come they don't even have 40 yuan?

There are more and more people around.

Gu Yicheng and Mo Sui bowed their heads in embarrassment, wishing they could find a crack in the ground to get in.

Seeing the embarrassed expressions of his parents, the little dumpling became anxious.

She has to find a way for them!

An An had an idea and whispered to his father, "Dad, where are we picking up junk money?"

Gu Yicheng quickly grabbed the child's little arm.

How can the pot not be opened to mention which pot!

This little action was immediately caught by the wise old traffic police.

Two decent people, taking their children to collect rubbish?

The more he thought about it, the more puzzled he became, and even moved a little pity.

Otherwise, this fine will be delayed for a while?

But just when the old traffic police was shaken, there were discussions.

"Is this Mo Sui?"

"Yeah! It's the An An family of three! Are they filming a show?"

"I watched their live broadcast, but I didn't expect their house to be stopped by a traffic police comrade."

In the urban area of ​​this point, there are many vehicles and pedestrians coming and going. Everyone stopped to watch the excitement, and the road was suddenly surrounded by water.

The old traffic police do not pay attention to the entertainment industry, nor do they know their family.

Now that I heard other people's discussions, I began to observe the movement around me.

In the distance, he saw the photographer standing in the corner with the camera up.

He narrowed his eyes: "On the show? You have to pay a fine, otherwise this show will be broadcast, and how bad a demonstration will it be to the general public?"

After Participating in Intern Parents Variety Show with Movie Empress Motherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें