"Please work." Aoi prayed

"Just come out here demon and face us!" Inosuke shouted

"Will she be alright?" Tadano is getting worried

'Come on just work!'

As the group backs away from the screaming woman, she's thrashing her body on the bench with veins popping out from her forehead. Not long after the poison was administered, she began to gag. Something is crawling out of her mouth. A body all slimy and black came crawling out which caused Tadano to throw up. The rest felt the grossness but they held it in as they're now facing the true form of the demon.

"My oh my. That is unpleasant. Clever of you using a poison that's effective on me and me only." The demon stands up

'It's a dude!?' Tadano finally finished throwing up

"Now, we can finally do some real damage." Inosuke readies to charge

"Looks like I have to administer another dose. What's your opinion Aoi?" Kanao asked her childhood friend

"This one requires a whole jar worth. Lets give him his medicine." Aoi gains some courage to fight

"I'll just wait over here then." Tadano took a step back

"Where do you think you're going?" The male demonic being took a stance

"Watch out!"

"Blood demon art: Dusty storm mayhem."

The demon raised his arm and the winds began to kick up all of a sudden. Then dusts came from every direction blinding everyone who got caught inside the storm. But that's not all.

"Don't breathe them in!"

'That's some intuition right there. They knew right away that if they breathe in even a speck of my dust, they will fall to sleep. And my sister would take over from therein.'

"Lets see how long could last holding your breath."

As the storm continues, the man stood in the center watching his storm doing the magic. Then out of nowhere, a head broke through the storm but the male simply dodges the headbutt as Inosuke ran back into the storm.

'I can sense each and every one of you inside this storm. So surprise attacks won't work on me.'

"Goddamnit you! Die!"

Whilst Inosuke continues on his attacks, Kanao is still having a hard time to find her bearing. Then something struck inside her mind.

'Wait, if this storm is moving around us, then it all circulates around the demon. Which means, I can find the demon in the center.'

With a newfound discovery, she quickly took her hairpin off and her long hair flew freely in the strong winds. She doused the hairpin with wisteria poison she holds and looked at the wind direction.

'Here goes nothing!'

She charges forward with the hairpin in her hand. She hears the loud noise getting louder which she recognised as Inosuke screaming. She knew she's heading in the right direction and soon enough she broke through. She found herself right besides the target.

'My chance!' She thought

"Not so fast."

She swings her weapon left and right trying her best to hit the man. His agility makes it hard for her even with skills and experience of dealing with hundreds of others like this one. In the end, she's the one who received a scratch on her arms causing the uniform to tear.