prologue

First introduction of main characters

Jeon Jungkook
The CEO of Jeon ENT.
23 years old
Cold, rude, arrogant...
No siblings, have parents.
Friends: BTS

•Bae y/n•Was giving interview for job

Bae y/n•
Was giving interview for job.
Cute, childish, lovely, talkative,
21 years old
No siblings, mom died when she was 5 years old, have dad only.

================°•°==============

A/n pov:

One girl was standing towards a big, high company which is top 1 company in whole korea... Jeon ENT, everyone was dying to get a job here and this dumb girl who does n't want... She was thinking if she went there or not...

The girl: uff why dad told me to join this company, I hear that the boss of this company was so much arrogant cold and rude... And I dont like rude person... What are you thinking y/n he's just a boss not any normal person who you wants to be friend either.... Who cares I just came here to give my interview...Ha btw, I know I will be selected who can ignore someone beautiful and cute girl like me *flips her hair*

??:  Hey, I've been noticing you, why are you standing here And talking to yourself?

Y/n turn around after hear someone's voice and saw it's a girl

Y/n pov:

Oh my god, she's so pretty. Maybe she's friendly type that's why she's talking to me, Otherwise, As far as I can see here no one cared about others, they just  Getting in and out
with their attitude

Y/n: Ahh I'm here to give interview...

??: then why are you standing here go entered the office...

Y/n: yeah I was about to...

??: What's your name?

Y/n: I'm Bae y/n, nice to meet you...

??: yeah, nice to meet you too..

Y/n: mam, Are you also work here?

??: Yes, I'm Kim Jisoo, I am the PA of the boss of this company....

Y/n: oh, good morning ma'am *y/n bowed at her*

Jisoo: yeah, good morning...

Y/n: ahh mam can you please take me to office cabin...

Jisoo: ahh I'm sorry, miss y/n, I have some work. But I can tell you... YoU entered.. then walk straight there was elevator.. Then the office will come as soon as you go to the 6th floor from elevator. ok?

Y/n: oh ok, thanks mam *she bowed her again*

Jisoo: it's ok... Now go.

Y/n: yes mam.

______

Y/n pov:

As soon as I entered my eyes balls are pop up. OMG! This company is amazing. This looks so luxurious... Just wow!!
I was just walking and Enjoying the view infront of my eyes, Only, one word is coming out of my mouth is 'wow!!'

I saw elevator's door was about to closed, so I ran towards elevator and entered... And after entered she noticed that, a guy was also with her
In the elevator he his scrolling his phone he noticed me with a poker face and roll his eyes...

How can she ignore a beautiful girl like me *pout*
Btw,
he is not just a normal guy. He's freaking so hot and handsome.... Oh my god! His jawline and his mole under his lips.. I want to touch it...

What the fuck are you thinking y/n... Ok let's start a conversation..

She cough a little then said...

Y/n: um hello, I'm Bae y/n.... Did you also came here for interview or are you work here already...

He didn't reply any... Just scrolling his phone

How rude, maybe he didn't hear it... So she ask again but still he didn't reply any.

Y/n: hey, I'm talking to you... Can't you hear me ? Are you deaf? *Still didn't reply any*

How rude, he got so much attitude

Y/n: dont reply, I'm not dying for your reply. *Flips her hair*

Y/n: i think you already work here. If you come here for interview then you also don't have any file with you... Well, I heard, This company's boss was really rude, cold and have lots of attitude is it true? *He just poke his tongue*

............

Still not replying,

Y/n: ha, whose I'm talking, you are also like him. You are the same version of hi... *Elevator doors open*

He didn't said anything just went away...

Y/n: idiot...

He get of in 5th floor so I press 6th bottom and went up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~To be continued

Heyy beautiful cuties,
I started to write a new ff
Hope you will like it...
Love you ❤️