💖💭 Daddies💖💭

Start from the beginning

Despite him already being an exceptional cook, he wanted to make this breakfast perfect for you.

If only he knew how perfect he already was.

Wonho

You didnt think there would be such a thing as being too prepared until you got pregnant

3 weeks out from your due date and Hoseok had everything prepared down to a T.

Every bag was packed and waiting in the car. The car seat is perfectly assembled. The baby's room is fully safety-proofed and equipped with monitors.

All of her clothes and toys had been washed and sanitized more than once and at this point, all there was left to do was have the baby.

Should be easy right?

"Hoseok....what is this?" you smirked down at the printed stack of papers you found in your overnight bag.

Your husband was in the kitchen, grasping his shaker bottle in one hand and dumping his measured supplements in with the other.

Such simple movements made the beautifully sculpted muscles in his forearms flex subtly, making you stare.

It was hard not feeling like a potato in the presence of such a specimen, now especially since he'd been training for some fitness thing. You didn't know. It was always something with him.

Wearing his favorite baggy Jordan Tee with the sleeves cut and loose gym shorts that stopped just above his knees, Hoseok turns to you. Through his glasses, he squints his eyes pointlessly to see what you were referring to.

"Oh....our birth plan," he responds casually before proceeding to twist the bottle's cap on tightly. As he begins shaking it vigorously, you approach him in the kitchen.

"Baby....this is almost 20 pages long. The birth plan I filled out was hardly a page." You furrowed your brow. Hoseok mirrored your expression briefly at your confusion, pushing back his dark brown bangs away from his forehead.

"And you thought one page would be enough..." he grunts, still shaking his bottle.

Your gaze catches on his chest muscles, noticing how they too flexed with every movement. Then you looked down at your swollen chest and vaguely wonder which one of you was bigger.