"Could We Do That Again?"

Start from the beginning

"What?! You said you deleted that video!"

"Oh, dearest Sasha," Anne said as she patted Sasha's head condescendingly. "You should know by now that I would never delete something that could be used to blackmail you."

Marcy laughed. "So, would you say that you enjoy eating food from questionable sources, or are you just insane?"

"It was for a dare, thank you very little," Sasha huffed. "I can't believe I'm friends with you people."

"Excuse me, I dared you to eat something gross, I did not dare you to eat dirt."

"Shut up."

And just like that, Marcy felt more at ease. Perhaps being with Sasha made Marcy feel comforted, or maybe it was being with both Sasha and Anne. Without one of them, it would feel incomplete.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Anne asked.

"I'm fine with whatever," Marcy replied.

"I wanna kiss you," Sasha said with a smug smile.

"If you insist," Anne said, blushing profusely. But neither made a move, which both relieved and... disappointed(?) Marcy.

Do friends usually say things like that, or...?

As Marcy laid in their bed that night, they thought about the days events. Marcy, Sasha, and Anne talked about a lot of weird subjects, including video games, tv shows, books, fictional crushes, etc.

It was strange that real-life crushes were never brought up. Every time that it seemed like someone would mention real-life crushes, someone else would shut down the thought immediately. Marcy didn't complain, though. They didn't have much to say when it came to crushes, seeing as they'd never had one.

Though, they knew the signs of having a crush, so maybe they'd be able to talk about that? If someone had a crush on someone else, they'd get nervous around them, get flustered easily, laugh and smile more often, get excited by thinking about them and oh my God Marcy definitely had a crush on both Anne and Sasha.

Is that allowed? Could you have a crush on more than one person?

Marcy had a lot more to think about, but they could think about that later. For now, they would simply focus on falling asleep, however difficult that might be.

Just as Marcy was about to drift off into sleep, a thought crossed their mind.

'a perfect view of your majesty' oh my God, why did I say that? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Marcy awoke abruptly at the sound of their alarm clock buzzing obnoxiously. Rubbing their eyes, they attempted to drive away the sleepiness that still clouded their brain.

It was Monday, it was early, and it was cold. So basically, the universe decided that it hated Marcy and decided to make their morning feel like an icy equivalent of Hell.

But, at the very least, Marcy got to see Anne and Sasha today, which improved their mood substantially. They looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. Never mind, mood ruined. Again.

As Marcy walked to school, they semi-hoped that Anne and Sasha wouldn't be there, so they wouldn't have to face their feelings head on. Unfortunately for Marcy, the universe hated them today, so Anne and Sasha were in their usual spot next to the library, close to Marcy's first period classroom. Marcy couldn't avoid them, even if they wanted to.

"Hey guys," Marcy said, walking over to them.

"It's snowing!" Anne replied, a slight sparkle in her eye.