oo. epigraph

"Dr. Aaker, are you afraid of feelings?"

"I haven't been afraid in a long time

"I haven't been afraid in a long time."

Ronnie Aaker is a zoologist at the Harambe Wildlife Reserve who specializes in animal evolution. When approached by John Hammond with an offer to fully fund the reserve for three years, Ronie packs her bags for Costa Rica and the most profitable vacation of her life. It seems simple.

But simple systems can have chaotic results.

What Ronnie finds on the island are enormous, innocent monsters capable of changing the world. She also runs into some new friends, and a chaotician that confirms her rising suspicions regarding the creatures on the island.

If this park falls apart, will Ronnie be able to survive it?

"Tell me, how many times have you been married?"

"Enough to know when it's real."

・🦕✦・🦖・✦🦕・

hey! i'm so happy you've made it here! this is my jurassic park fanfiction. I had to read the book for school and i really liked malcolm as a character, and sure, jeff goldblum is going on like 70 now but he wasn't when the movie came out 😘

this will mostly follow the plot probably, but it will not be going by the script of the movie. everything is, for the most part, explained differently, and some minor details were just completely blown out of the water. most of the key and memorable dialouge is still here, it's just said in different places or contexts because of how i wrote the scenes- it's a chaotic mess, in short, but a good one.

thank you for reading, please enjoy my cheesy song-lyriced and hopefully at least (semi) adorable ian malcolm thing!

❤︎