𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

Start from the beginning

"oh, i got it!" will announced, making arlo look over at him. "does the seven count?"

"it was a seven? did mike see?" lucas quizzed, making will shake his head. "then it doesn't count."

with that, him, lucas, and will started to put their jackets on. arlo got up to do the same thing, putting her jean jacket with fur inside on. she grabbed mike's comic from the couch and placed it on the coffee table with the others. she then grabbed her bag from the floor and started to go up the stairs, will and lucas following her.

"yo, hey, guys." dustin called, making the trio pause and look at him to see him holding up a pizza box. "does anyone want this?"

"no." will and lucas answered in unison.

"no. but thanks, dust." arlo said, sending him a small smile before she continued to go up the stairs.

the three kids exited the basement to see mike talking to his mother, practically begging her to let them finish the campaign. they all said goodnight to mr and mrs.wheeler, mike groaning at that. he joined them as they walked towards the garage door, going to arlo's side.

"i'm glad that you finally got some more comics." she started, fixing her book bag strap.

"well, instead of reading a comic you could always join us and play." mike suggested with raised eyebrows.

"d&d is too confusing to play." arlo mumbled.

"you literally always jump in and gives us tips." lucas pointed out. "you know how to play. you just don't want to."

"yeah, that's true. how could i not know how to play? i'm friends with dorks." the harrington girl shrugged before she picked her bike up from the ground.

"you should play, arlo. it's fun." will told her with a small smile.

"i'll think about it."

"no you won't." mike said.

"you're right. i won't."

"there's something wrong with your sister." dustin's voice appeared, making the party all turn to look at him, seeing that he was eating a slice of pizza.

"what are you talking about?" mike questioned.

"she's got a stick up her butt." dustin answered.

"yeah. it's because she's been dating that douchebag, steve harrington." lucas informed.

arlo rolled her eyes at that, quickly punching the sinclair boy in his arm. "that's my brother, dipshit." she reminded as lucas exclaimed in pain and rubbed his arm.

"either way, she's turning into a real jerk." dustin agreed as he climbed onto his bike.

"she's always been a real jerk." mike told him.

arlo rolled her eyes, climbing onto her own bike before she turned her light on. she didn't understand the little rivalry mike and nancy had going on recently. i mean, she did because her and steve had a small rivalry going on, but it was a playful one. mike and nancy's was more like a very serious competition.

"nuh-uh, she used to be cool." dustin defended as he started to walk his bike out onto the driveway. "like that time she dressed up as an elf with arlo for our elder tree campaign."

"i remember that." arlo laughed, following the boy out.

"four years ago!" mike yelled after him.

"just saying." the henderson boy shrugged.

"bye, michael!" arlo yelled as she started to pedal after dustin.

"later." lucas said, following the girl's actions.