10: oh it's just you

Start from the beginning

suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. he thought it would be gianna but the way she walked away from him, it couldn't be her. he looked to his right to see his brother nick. he sighs of relief when he saw him.

"what should i do?" he asked.

"hello to you too. i thought you weren't gonna come?" he replied.

"yeah but maddie convinced me to come so here i am"

"oh. thought you'd come to maybe i don't know make up with gia?"

"nope. i didn't even know she was coming" he played dumb.

"cut the shit christopher i know you stalked her instagram. you heard us talking about the party earlier and matt said, and i quote 'i have to pick up gia so you're riding with logan' "

"ok... maybe i did know she was here but i didn't come for her. i came because my best friend wanted to spend time with me and i agreed"

"so now madison is your best friend?" nick asked knowing the answer.

"yes. she has been for three weeks. and i need advice"

"what?"

"how do i ask a girl out?"

nick started to jump with joy. he thought chris was finally going to ask gianna to be his girlfriend. but it was the total opposite of what chris was thinking.

"finally! just text her tonight!"

"ok, thank you"

"no problem bro. now i'm gonna go dance with jayla and alisson so update me when you asked her" he said getting up.

"will do"

insta !

logan.brooks

liked by giacoleman, nicolassturniolo and 94,204 more

logan.brooks: everyone needs a gianna in their lives

tagged:
giacoleman

view all comments

giacoleman: everyone needs a logan in their lives
^
logan.brooks: i love you sm