10: oh it's just you

Start from the beginning

"oh yeah? tell me how she's manipulating my head gianna tell me!" he started to yell which startled the coleman girl.

"i don't know how she's doing it this time but she manipulating me when we were friends and manipulated your own brother chris. BROTHER! but you can't seem to fucking comprehend what i'm trying to tell you for the past two fucking weeks" she explained.

"really? then make me understand cause this girl has been nice to ALL of us these past two weeks. she even apologized to each of us for what she did in the past"

"ok? and that changes nothing because she hasn't change"

"yes she did! you just can't bare to see me hang out with a girl that's not you! because you know what you are" he paused before saying the worst possible thing to her fragile soul. "you're just a snotty little bitch who just jealous of her."

the girl was stunned by what her best friend, or should i say former best friend just said to her.

"and you know what, i was gonna wait a couple of days to tell you this but since we're on the topic might as well say it. madison and i are kinda in between best friends and relationship. yk something i never has with you cause you're too stubborn" he says.

"oh." she said trying to hold back her tears. "well good for you christopher. good for you. guess you won't be needing me anymore so keep seeing your little madison" she finished before walking out of his room.

END OF FLASHBACK

"i mean one party wouldn't hurt would it?" he says agreeing to the girl's proposition.

"yay! let me go get ready and i'll pick you up in 20 minutes" she hugged the brunette boy before leaving his room.

he got up and started to get ready himself. he knew he was gonna see gianna there so he made a plan to avoid the brown eyed girl at all costs. like madison said, she came to pick him up 20 minutes later to go to the party. the whole car ride was pretty silent.

they arrived at the party hearing chanting from the living room. chris started walking towards the room leaving madison behind. he steps in the room to see gianna getting twirled by logan. at this point he could've left the party with no warning but decided to stay.

"that was so fun" he heard gia say to logan walking towards him.

the two bumped into each other.

"oh i'm so-" she started to say until she realized who it was.

"hey" he shyly said.

"oh it's just you" she rolled her eyes and walked away but he got ahold of her wrist.

"can we talk?"

"no. can't you see i'm having fun with my best friend"

"please? just a few minutes?" he asked. he really wanted to have his gia back.

"let me think" she pretend to think "no. now leave me alone" she walked away joining logan.

he sighed as he sat down on the couch.