Chapter 1

"Ohhh my fucking goddd!!!!! Faster!!!!Harder!!!!" I was a moaning mess...or...more like a screaming mess whatever you would like to call it but that wasn't important right now. What was important was that I was having the best sex of my life.

He turns me around putting me on my all fours and goes deep from behind. Ohh godd how can someone be SO BIG. "Ahhhh!!!! Deeper!!!" And he did just want I told him to going more deeper and faster I feel like my pussy was tearing apart but I was enjoying it. ALL OF IT. I was enjoying how he was fucking me relentlessly like his life depends on it. Like it was his fucking last minute on this god damn planet and the next minute the earth was going to vanish....and....I was enjoying it all.

He grips all of my hair in his hand and pull me upwards. "Come on Ellie scream my name. I know you want to do it so bad. You want all your neighborhood to know that you are being fucked like a pretty little monster by me. Hell I WANT the whole neighborhood to know that you are fucking MINE" He groans in my ear like an animal going wild making me more wet if it's possible.

And he was right I do want to scream his name. I was having my best sex of life after all like duh.

I do want to scream his name while he fucks me from behind. On the couch. On the floor. In the bed. In the fucking bathroom. I do believe me but I can't because I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME!! OH MY JESUS I DON'T KNOW HIS FUCKING NAME. I don't know who he is and how he got here I don't know anything. He could be a serial killer for godsake.

But do I care?? No bitch you don't. All you care about is sex. My innerself tells me. I roll my eyes. Just what I needed right now. My innerself to tell me how much of a slut I am.

"I...I....don....don't know" I tell him unable to speak properly from all the pounding he was doing. I hear his frustrated groans and then the next second felt like a nightmare to me.

He fucking STOPPED fucking me and grabbed a glass full of water from the nightstand and throws it all over me making me wet.

I jolted awake in my bed. You see how time can change everything in seconds. One second I was wet from all the fucking and the very next second I was wet from water.

Wait a minute. WAS I DREAMING!!??
I sigh realising this was my fifth time in the last two months having a wet dream. All the fucking sex gone to waste.

Suddenly I hear an ugly laughter coming from the direction beside me. I snap my neck too quickly I feel like it got broken and saw my devil best friend laughing like a maniac. A glass of water in his hand.

"Why the fuck did you do that Alex" I yell annoyed. I swear to god if he makes me fucking wet ever AGAINN!!!! I was going to chop off his balls and feed them to all the bitches who wants to suck them. I mean why waste his balls feeding himself when he was going to die anyway after I chop off his balls. PERIODT!!!

"Ohh just to hear your sexy morning voice calling my name" He mocks me. "Why the fuck do you think I did that. It's eight in the morning and classes starts at 9 now get your lazy ass out your bed or you won't be getting a ride from me today. Unless and until you want to walk to the university in this sunny weather." He says now sounding more irritated.

He was right if i don't get up from bed now I was going to be late.

I see him making his way out the door. "You know you ruined the best fuck dream I was having." I yell behind him.

"Get over it. You're a virgin El. You don't even know if it was best or not."
He was right I was a virgin. I groan in frustration at his comment.

"But you are always free to ask me if you want to experience the best fuck out there. You have me you know." He adds. I can already imagine his smirking face making me smile.

Alex has been my friend ever seen we were born. We both grew up in an orphanage. When we were born both of our biological parents left us at the doors of orphanage.

When I was 5 a mean boy used to bully me saying I was taking all of his love from Ms. Mary the owner of our orphanage. A sad smile comes on my face remembering about Ms. Mary. She was such a sweet old lady but died 5 years ago due to a heart attack.

Anyways back to the story Alex saved me from the boy and we became best friends ever since. When I was 12 a sweet couple adopted me. But unfortunately they died in an car accident and that was the day my life became hell. I won't dig deeper in those scars this was the story for some other day.

Alex was also adopted few months later. This was what he told me when we reunited. He never told me much about his life after being adopted. All he said was he is not the sweet little Alex I knew anymore. He is someone completely different now. That's what HE says. I still think that he's the same guy I knew.

When I turned 19, we met by chance in university. And due to money problems we both got an apartment together and it's been three years now since we are living together. We bonded perfectly ever since.

It feels like we never parted and I want this to last forever. But I know it's not possible because this was our last year at uni and after that we both will get a job start a new life and blah blah blah........

And moreover why would he want to spend his life with me as a best friend. I am such a clumsy person

"I swear to god El if you don't come down in next 15 minutes I'll come up and drag you as the way you are right now to the uni and will do this my entire life because we are friends till death do us apart and trust me on this one" I smile at his words. He always makes me feel better and he doesn't even know it.

He is the best thing in my life I could ever ask for. A best friend.

________________________________________

Phew!!!! My brain is aching from all the thinking and writing 😂😂
How do writers even do it. It's so difficult.

Anyways guys I hope you like the first chapter and do vote to keep me motivated to write next chapters.

I don't know if even a single person will read my story but if you do I give you my word I will try my best to keep you engaged in this book.

Byee guys!!!!!!!!!