Prompt: The struggles I have faced and how I overcame them.

Just to make it clear I ain't a doctor or a therapist. I'm 15 years old and just sharing my experiences.

So I've had minor anxiety and panic attacks for like 3 years now. It wasn't even that bad before, I'd just have a very bad feeling in my stomach which leads me into throwing up and making a mess... It started getting more severe when I was like 13 and a half-ish. And during my panic sessions, I started to shiver and my skin started to get cold I'd just double over myself and pray for it to end fast or force myself to think positive. The worst part was that I knew the reason but I didn't know what triggered for me to have a panic attack.

I discovered some of the things that made me relax a bit.

First thing is that I tell myself repeatedly that this is going to end soon. It worked sometimes.

The second and the most effective one is music. For me, it was one direction's music (yes we do mean it when our fandom says that our idols have saved our lives)

The third thing is a cold shower. My body starts hyperventilating during my panic attack so that usually helps.

These are the few things that have helped me through anxiety and panic attacks.

Panic attacks are not at all pleasant. It makes you feel like shit and if you need professional help with it, please do...

***************
TPWK 🌸
#BraveTogether