3 || THE CAMPAIGN

Start from the beginning

"Dustin, where are you going?" Mike asked the boy as the trio ran away from the school. "Just trust me!" The curly-haired boy yelled back at the two.

"Come on, just talk to us." Mike groaned out, groaning as they continued running. "Tell us things!" Fi yelled at the boy.

"Wear a helmet!" Dustin yelled back making Fiona scoff, "I don't have a helmet."

"What are you talking about?" Mike questioned the boy at the same time as the girl had spoken.

Fiona groaned as Dustin was grabbing ahold of her arm. "Why do I need to come? You have Erica!" The girl slightly yelled at the two boys.

Dustin had this great idea to get Erica as the sub for Lucas. She obviously said no. But after a lot of talk about chocolate, the girl gave in. Yet, the two boys still dragged the brunette to go with them besides having Erica.

"Plus I never miss Lucas' games. Ever!" Fi huffed, guilt filling up her senes at the thought of missing out on one of his games, especially the championship.

"If you just stopped your whining, then maybe you will actually have fun." Dustin told the girl with an eye roll. "Well maybe if you let me go to the game I wouldn't be whining." The girl scoffed.

"It's not like I'm needed for the game anyways." The girl continued complaining making Mike groan.

"Well, if Lucas didn't decide to ditch us for some stupid basketball game, none of this would be happening." Mike snapped, making Fiona scoff.

"It's not Lucas' fault that the championship is tonight." Fiona told the boy as they continued walking down the hall.

As soon as the group of four had walked into the room, Eddie was not impressed. He was sitting in a chair with a very unimpressed face, "Absolutely not."

"You asked for a sub. We delivered." Dustin told the older boy who just scoffed. "And why is she here?" Eddie pointed towards the magic girl who just pulled an awkward smile.

"Because... okay... well I don't have an answer for that." Dustin trailed off awkwardly.

"This is Hellfire club. Not babysitting club." Eddie reminded the two boys as he looked between them.

"I'm 11, you long-haired freak." Erica quickly told the boy making him let out a small laugh. "She always goes for the hair." The girl muttered under her breath, remembering the time she said Murray was a 'bald bastard'.

"My, my, the child speaks." Eddie spoke, causing Fi to let out yet another laugh. Eddie abruptly stood up, walking over to Erica.

"So, what's your name, child?" The long-haired man asked the young girl who just scoffed in his face.

"Erica Sinclair." She informed the man who now stood in front of her, making him chuckle, "So this is Sinclair's infamous sister."

Erica rolled her eyes, turning back to face the group of three, "He's sharp." This caused Eddie's friends to laugh a bit, making Eddie snap his head back causing them to immediately stop laughing.

"What's your class and level? Level one dwarf?" Eddie asked the girl, mockingly.

"She is not gonna like that, is she?" Fiona asked Dustin who just shook his head no.