I see Steve and Robin walk past me, I then put both my hands on my tray before standing up.

"Steve, Robin! Wait for me, I'll come eat with you." I say.

Steve smiles softly at me, when suddenly I feel a hand grab my wrist, I look down before I see Liam.

"No, stay here sweetheart." He said tenderly.

His smile showed something unhealthy and perverse, I didn't like it. He grips my wrist tighter.

"Let go of me, you jerk." I said quietly.

Liam smiled a little more before tightening his hand around my wrist a little more, forcing me to sit back down. I turn over to my friends. Robin had just understood everything, I had guessed it in his eyes. My friends leave and I start to eat again with my head down.

Once finished, we clear our trays and leave the cafeteria. The bell rings announcing the beginning of classes.

The hallway empties, until no one is left, suddenly Liam slams me against some lockers, hurting my back.

"Ouch!" I say.

Liam puts then his arm against my neck, he takes then the word by approaching his face of mine.

"I didn't like how you rebelled earlier... So now you better watch what you say and do or I swear I'll make you wear turtlenecks for a long time."

I start laughing softly before speaking up, drawing what little oxygen I had left.

"You feel superior because you use force, think again Liam..."

His arm presses a little more against my neck, making me drop my bag before someone calls out to us.

"Hey! let her go."

Immediately Liam leaves me, I cough quickly before turning and seeing Eddie.

"Is there a problem? Eddie asks.

- No no Munson." Liam replies.

He smiles at Eddie before turning to me, he walks over, I back away slowly, Liam grabs my face with the palm of his hand in a gentle gesture.

"See you later doll."

He forcefully kisses my lips before leaving, I immediately rub my lips before Eddie speaks up.

"You okay?

- Yeah." I say simply.

I pick up my bag then open it.

"Did you get back together with him?

- Mhm..." I say.

I pull Eddie's things out of the bag before handing them to him.

"I washed them, they're clean." I say.

Eddie thanks me before answering.

"Now we do it like it was nothing, like you said." He says, giving me a jab at me.

I sigh, Eddie turns his back to me, getting ready to leave, but I stop him in his tracks and speak up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. You've been nice to me from the beginning and all I've done is be mean to you. I apologize."

Eddie turns around, a smile on his face before speaking up.

"I accept your apology."

I smile back at him before Eddie speaks up, pointing to his neck.

"What do you have here?"

I frown before putting my hand on my neck and realizing he was talking about my bruises.

"Oh, that? It's nothing, I... I got stung by a bee." I say.

Eddie walks up to me before stroking my bruises, I immediately shudder before backing away slowly.

"A big bee from what I can see..."

He had figured it all out as well. He immediately speaks up.

"Put some cold on it for fifteen minutes a day and put some ointment on it every night before you go to bed."

He approaches me before whispering.

"Jones, if you need to talk or... decompress if you know what I mean, I'm here."

I laugh softly before speaking up.

"Thanks Munson but there's very little chance of me touching weed again."

Eddie raises his eyebrows, looking very unconvinced before backing away, getting ready to leave.

"Never say never!" He says.

I laugh before the brown-haired man leaves, heading for his next class. I then turn around, leaving.

author's note
hii guys!!
i hope you're doing fine:)
im finally in summer holidays
which means that i will have more
time to write this fanfiction:)

can't wait for y'all to read the next
chapters <3

byeee

xoxo