Chapter 1

(Cover aint mine but the drawing above is)
Hunter pov
"Luz you were the best big sister i could ask for but please get to safety" King says before releasing a bit of a sonic wave in our direction. "YOU PINKIE SWORE!" the collector shouted. "King, NO!" Then the portal shattered. We were in the human world. Gus drops to his knees and bawls his eyes out. The others are too shocked to do anything. I puts a gentle hand on Gus' back, "Its ok babe everything is gonna be ok." Everyone looks at us and has the same thought. Willow was the first to say something. "How long have you two been together?" The truth was we have been dating since he was 12 and i was 14 and now we are 14 and 16 do the math people. "Two years now." Gus admits. They gasp in shock. Gus turn around and burry his face in my slightly muscular chest and falls asleep. I pick him up bridal style and give him a chaste kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight my little cookie."

3rd pov
When they got to Luz's house gus had already woken up. Luz knocks on the door. "Mamá I'm home." Camilla is happy her daughter is back. Vee walks behind Camilla and sees hunter. "Why is he here?" Hunter looks slightly uncomfortable but stays quoet like he was always taught. 'If your quiet and obedient you dont get beaten' he thinks to himself. "Look i know Hunter has hurt you but he has changed." Hunter was digging his nails into his wrist,biting his lip and looking down. He hates feeling powerless. "Yea right." She glares,"he will just tell the emporor. That's all it took to put him in a panic. He sank down to the ground and Gus shoots Vee a dirty look and kneels beside his boyfriend, "Hey its ok she doesn't know. Just listen to my voice and breathe in for four out for four, there you go."