Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶

Episode Fifteen

Y/n's mother clapped her hands gleefully while Kenji pushed his way past his sister

Y/n's mother clapped her hands gleefully while Kenji pushed his way past his sister. He didn't care much for the sports festival. Though his twin was proud of you, she even made breakfast for good luck.

"Remember to give it all you got!" Your mother's smile was downturned for a second. "I wish I could be there.. but! Your father can keep you company."

She lightly laughed, keeping everything prim and proper. Which has been one trait of Fumiko that's unmistakable. She's beautiful, elegant, and has always been.

After all, she was raised following those customs

"I remember my first sports festival.. Sadly I didn't win, but you've got this" she held your hands, gazing into your eyes

You grumbled with a whine, "Mother, I have to go."

Once Y/n got to U

Once Y/n got to U.A, fireworks were going off, and a mob of people was crowding the entrance. She took a deep inhale, hoping the press didn't recognize who she was.

Luckily they were too busy doing their intros to realize who passed them.

Y/n let out a breath of relief as she looked around at the food stands and all of the pro heroes who came not only to spectate the game but protect the students in case something happened

While y/n allowed her eyes to wander, she noticed plushies and balloons of her dad and uncle. As she passed a small group of people, she overheard their conversation.

"Hey, did you hear? Endeavor's son is one of the first-year students? So is Magma's daughter! Could you imagine if they fought each other??"

"No way.."

That was a possibility y/n was afraid of. She's not going to go easy on him, and she won't hesitate to use everything Junichiro drilled into her head to defeat him. She only hopes he brings his all.

Once y/n stepped into the huge building, she saw three signs saying

"First Years, go upstairs where a teacher will escort you to the waiting room."