"Hay ikaw talaga. You can do it love. It's ok to take a rest basta wag susuko ha? Kaya mo yan anak. Always remember that Mommy is here. I've always got your back Louise. If you need to rest, I'm here ok?" Irene said while caressing her daughter's back.

"I love you ma. Needed those words today." Cassandra said and broke the hug. She kissed her mom in the cheeks and giggled.

"Sa cheeks lang? Hindi sa lips?" Irene pouted as she teased her daughter. Cassy was surprise and kissed her Mom's lips.

"Don't tell me you are pregnant again?" Cassy asked. Irene just laughed and cupped her daughter's face.

"No silly! Mommy's yours now." Irene said and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Sige na. Continue reviewing I'll just go in the veranda ok? Good luck my little miss president." Irene said and smiled.

"Thank you best mom ever!" Irene just laughed and went out of her daughter's room.

She got her coffee and went to the backyard thinking what will she cook later for she knows her daughter will be drained with her class. Her class will be until 1:30 that will give her enough time to cook. She'll be cooking her walang kamatayang pesto pasta and will bake some chicken and will also make some cookies.

On the other hand Cassy was seriously reviewing for her second quiz. Science and Math was her subject for that day. For her 1st class is Math and 2nd class is Science. As usual she got the highest score, and she can't believe it as she had a hard time in her exam. She finished her coffee and went in to her class hoping for the best.

It's already 2:00 pm and Cassy just got out of her room. All of her energy was taken in that Science quiz she took. She went straight to the veranda to get some fresh air.

"Lintek na science at math yan! Magagamit ko ba yan kapag nagasawa ako ng matandang malapit na mamatay?" she ranted and cried. Unbeknownst to her knowledge Irene saw and heard her. Irene just chuckled and went to her daughter. Binigyan niya ng isang mahigpit na yakap ang kanyang anak patalikod.

"Papaano yung manliligaw mo? Di mo na siya gustong asawahin?" Irene said pertaining to Kyle and giggled as her daughter was shocked.

"Kadiri ka naman mommy. Di nga naliligo yung hambog na yun eh. Walang ibang ginawa kung hindi gulatin ako." She joked and stood up to hug her Mom.

"Tired ikaw?" She asked as she lets her daughter bury her body to her body.

"Ayoko na mommy." she groaned.

"Halika I cooked your favorite lunch. Eat na tayo para makapag pahinga ka muna bago ka magstudy ulit later." Irene said and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"What's life without you? Sobrang miserable." Cassy said that made Irene blush.

"Bolera ka talaga."

"Luh Mareng eneri namumula ka mukha kang kamatis." Cassy teased her Mom and ran as she knows the consequence. Niready nalang niya ang plates na gagamitin nila at hinanda ni Irene ang food nila. Their house was full of laughter because of Cassy. Indeed she was a ball of sunshine.

A week later it was already Friday and Cassy's birthday will be tomorrow already. They are in Manila only for a week as Cassy is needed in their school even if they don't have classes. Council President duties. As she headed home she went to Starbucks to buy something for her Mom. The moment she stepped her foot at their condo a loud shout was heard.

"CASSANDRA LOUISE!" Sa tinis ng boses kilala na niya agad kung sino ito.

"Tita Mama!" She exclaimed and hugged her Aunt. Nagpunta din siya sa Mommy niya at humalik saka ibinigay ang binili niya.