KD: Na na na karan.. Tch tch tch.. Aisi galti nahi karte.. Warna nahi galti se mera gun chalgaya.. To insab ki jaan jaayegi... And yeh mat sochna ki me hawa me baatein karrahi... I mean it..

(She then held monami's hairs and made her stand.. And started tracing her face and hands with the gun)

KD: (to karan) ek galat step.. And tumhari monami.. Yahi pe.. R. I. P

karan fisted his hand.. His bloodshot red eyes were having some tears too.. KD had kept monami on gunpoint and started walking backwards... She signed something to SR...

KD: Aaj to me jaarahi hoon Karan shergil.. And i am really not sorry to change my plan at the last minute.. Wo kya hai na.. Mujhe laga nahi tha ki itne mahino me yeh Monami tumhari jaan ban gayi hogi... Pehle mene socha tha tujhe uda doon.. Par uski fikar kyun karun.. Jab teri jaan hi nahi rahegi.. To tu waise hi mar jaayega..

Karan understood her words..

K: USSE EK KHAROCH BHI AAYI NA KD.. TO ME INSAANIYAT BHUL JAAUNGA😡😡

Kd: Arre.. Dont worry.. Itni bhi buri nahi hoon me.. Isko ek kharoch nahi dungi.. (after a pause) SIDHA UPAR BHEJ DUNGI..

Saying this, she left the factory with monami still on her gunpoint... She made her sit inside her car and tied her hands and legs... She locked the seatbelt, sat on the driver seat and started the car..

Inside the factory, Karan signed everyone to attack the goons since all were by now distracted... All at once came into action and mercilessly hit the goons.. Admist this SR went missing... Nisha and Koel along with Shivam searched for him..

Karan too fought with some goons who were coming in his way.. He rushed outside and saw KD taking Monami somewhere in her car.. He sat on his jeep and followed her..

Factory

Inside, all were busy fighting.. So none noticed when Karan went out..

Shivam, Koel and Nisha were busy searching for SR... Luckily they found him trying to escape.. Koel shot her gun which hit his car.. He looked back and found the trio...

SR: tumlogon se pichha chhudana padega.. Monami aur karan se pehle tumhein upar bhejna padega..

Nisha: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai "DEVAR JI" thoda khatirdaari karne ka mauka hume bhi dijiye..

Sr: Tumdono ladkiyan maarogi mujhe? Seriously

And he started laughing..

This triggered Koel and she immediately shot his leg.. SR shrieked in pain..

Koel: Oohh double battery.. Ladkiyo ki baat to tu kar hi mat.. Khud KD ki punchh pakadke ghumta rehta hai.. Aur hume bolraha hai..

She too started laughing..

Sr got angry.. He took his gun and was going to shoot Koel but Nisha shot on his hand.. Though it didn't hit, his grip on gun loosen and it fell down..

Before he could realise, he was trapped by Nisha and Koel on either side with a gun in their hand.. SR knew the situation is out of his control.. He sat on his knees... He picked some dust to throw into their eyes but before that, someone kicked him right on his face!

It was SHIVAM..

Shivam: SOCHNA BHI MAT.. bohut hoshiyaari dikha di tune.. Yahan sabko pata hai.. Kitna 'HOSHIYAAR'(note the sarcasm) hai tu.. DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO HURT MY WIFE AND MY SISTER..

SR: (wiping the blood near his lips) Yeh biwi aur dost kya milgaye.. Apne bhai ko maarne chala aaya..

Shivam: tujhe bhai maan ne se zyaada to me marna pasand karunga.

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें