˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

Comenzar desde el principio

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"I'll ask you once more, Kazutora," Mikey said, taking in a deep breath. "What was Draken's relationship with Moebius."

"Enough," Kazutora sighed, rolling his eyes. "I already told you I don't know. Are you hard of hearing?"

"If I could kill you right now I would," Mikey hissed.

Kazutora licked his bottom lip. "Do it."

Mikey raised his foot, kicking Kazutora so hard that a tooth flew out of his mouth. "Learn some respect."

"I don't owe you shit," Kazutora laughed, spitting out blood. "I'm not indebted to Tōman in any way."

"You prove more useless with each passing day. I've had enough of you," Mikey frowned.

"Don't leave yet. I haven't revealed the big plot twist?" Kazutora smirked.

Mikey sighed. "And what would that be?"

"Kisaki's already dead."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"Baji I already said I'm sorry," you breathlessly said, uncontrollably laughing. As soon as the two of you got home, he began tickling you so hard you almost peed yourself—twice.

"I don't think you are," he said, his voice bouncing off the walls.

"You don't even care about money anyway!" you yelled through the laughing fits, trying to reason with him.

As if saved by the bell, a loud knock echoed throughout the apartment.

"Who could that be?" Baji asked, dropping you on the floor.

"Ouch!" you winced, rubbing your rear.

"Sorry baby," he chuckled, rubbing your affected area for you.

"Hands off!" you snapped, pushing his hand off of you.

"It's already mine," he pointed out, rolling his eyes.

"Just go answer the door," you said, slightly flushed.

"Who is it?" Baji called out before looking through the peephole.

"It's me," a deep voice said.

"Who?" you mouth.

Baji shrugged his shoulders. "I think it's Draken."

"Open the door!" you said, running toward the door.

"Why?" Baji quizzically asked.

"Hi Draken," you smiled, swinging the door open.

"Hi, Y/n," he smiled. "Hello, Baji."

"What are you doing here?" Baji asked.

"Can I come in?" Draken asked, bending his head to get into the apartment.

"Of course!" you said, motioning for him to come in. "Do you want a cup of tea? We have green tea."

"That'd be nice," he nodded, removing his shoes.

"So who's gonna fill me in?" Baji asked, looking between the two of you.

"Oh I almost didn't notice your haircut," Draken said, playing with Baji's hair. "I like it. The added layers are nice. Did Akkun do it?"

"Get your sweaty hands out of my hair!" Baji demanded, swatting away Draken's hand. "Why is no one answering me."

"Baji," you sweetly said. "Do you remember when you told me you wanted to talk to Draken? Well, I brought him here instead."