˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

Draken chuckled loudly, patting the top of your head before walking away. "Call me if you ever need anything."

"I will," you smiled.

"Is it our turn now?" Baji asked.

"Oh? You actually stopped looking at yourself and decided to talk to Mikey?" you sarcastically asked.

"Stop it," he rolled his eyes. "You know I'm going through a hair crisis."

"The only crisis happening is your job that has been temporarily put on hold!" you snapped.

"That too," he sighed, remembering why you were there in the first place. "Let's get this over with. I have an appointment with a hairstylist in thirty."

"Baji!" you said in disbelief, slapping his shoulder.

"What? It's just a consultation," he shrugged, walking into Mikey's office.

"Who is it now?" Mikey groaned, spinning around in his chair. 

"It's us," you said, taking a seat in front of his desk.

"Ahh! Kanari-chan and Baji, how can I help you?" Mikey inquired, smiling brightly.

"He's upset with your decision," you said, pointing your thumb at Baji who was standing behind your chair.

"That's too bad," Mikey frowned. "But at least I didn't kick you out."

"Why would I get kicked out? There was no treason or betrayal on my end," Baji pointed out.

"True. But I could still kick you out," Mikey shrugged.

Baji scoffed. "Yeah. Like you did to your best friend, Draken?"

"Baji!" you whisper-shouted. "Cut it out."

"Speak up Baji," Mikey said, urging him to continue. "Would you like me to adjust your punishment?"

"Tch. Don't catch an attitude with me. I was desperately trying to put an end to our problems. All I'm saying is that you've made a mistake," Baji spat. "I don't care what you do. Interrogate Kazutora until he dies from his injuries. Beat the shit out of some Moebius goons—I really don't care what you do. At the end of the day, I'm killing Kisaki—with or without the help of Tōman."

With that, Baji spun on his heel and walked out of Mikey's office. The two of you sat there in shock at his bluntness.

"M-Mikey, I'm—"

"Please leave," Mikey said. His head hung low enough for his hair to cover his eyes. You weren't sure what he was thinking, but one thing was clear—he was mad.

"Oh, okay. Call me if you need anything," you said, standing up and attempting a smile even though he couldn't see it.

Once outside his office, you saw Baji waiting by the elevator.

"Baby, come on. You know I need to make it to this appointment on time!" Baji said in anticipation.

"Are we going to ignore how rude you were 2 seconds ago?" you shouted, throwing your hands in the air in frustration.