Chapter 1

Meredith Grey

"Meredith this is Matthew" my mother says introducing me to a man with dark greased hair. He had tattoos on his neck, arms, and hands. I'm guessing he was a biker considering there is a motor cycle outside my house and he is wearing a black leather jacket. He's attractive but not my type actually he kind of is but I don't like the greased back hair or the biker look. I like his hair and his eyes. Maybe less tattoos and more of like a business man look.

"Nice to meet you" I say faking a smile holding out my hand for him to shake.

He takes my hand in his and shakes it. I pull my hand away quickly after.

"Meredith, this sill be the man you date and hopefully marry" my mother says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Why not" he says lifting my chin up with his finger.

I smack his hand away. "Because I don't know you" I say.

"Well you could know me" he says.

"Mother were did you find this guy?" I ask turning to her.

"Well his father is very powerful.." she says.

"But he has no idea about this and he never will" Matthew says.

"Will I meet him?" I ask.

"Yes but only as my girlfriend" he smirks.

"This is ridiculous" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Meredith" my mom says with pleading eyes.

"But...okay" I say dropping my head.

"Thank you" she mouths.

"Okay well I can take you put for dinner tonight introduce you to my father in a a few days" he says.

"Okay well bye now pick me up at eight" I say then practically kick him out of the house.

"Mom why do I have to do this?" I ask.

"He's weathly Meredith we have money but not much, just it's for Lexie" my mother said softly.

"It's for Lexie" I sighed. Lexie is my little sister she is only sixteen and was diagnosed with leukemia a year ago and we aren't the wealthiest people you could meet so it's hard on us because everything for her is so expensive.

"You don't have to like him you know" she says kissing my head.

"I won't like him and I'm not happy to meet his source of wealth" I sigh talking about his father.

"His father seems like a better guy Meredith" she says.

"Yeah, yeah I have a horrible date tonight, I'm going to get ready" I sigh and go upstairs.

I decide on a simple short emerald dress that matches my eyes. I put on a beautiful silver necklace and some heels.

"Meredith" My mom smiles at me as I walk downstairs and out of my room.

"Don't I am only doing this for Lexie" I say.

"I know but you just look gorgeous" she smiles softly at me.

"Well might as well make an okay impression for that horrific man" I sigh.

"It will be okay, just come home right after" she sighs fixing my hair.

"No problem" I roll my eyes.

"Meredith" she chuckles softly.

"What now?" I sigh quietly.

"I know you are not happy at all but please try to act like you are having a good time" she says.

"Mom he knows I'm not going to have a good time, he is just using me and I am just using him" I say.

"Maybe you'll fall in love with him" he says.

"Or maybe I'll fuck his dad" I shrug.

"Meredith Grey" she gasps slapping my arm making me laugh gently.

"Well he had of got that face from somewhere" I smile, like I genuinely smile for the first time tonight.

"Okay Meredith but his dad is probably my age" she says.

"Don't say that because then I won't want to fuck his potentially hot dad" I say.

"Maybe that's my goal" she says.

"Now I'm going to definitely sleep with his dad and bring him home as my boyfriend" I smile kissing her cheek grabbing my bag and I walk to the door.

"Meredith Grey!" she yells after me but I already left the house, tonight is going to be eventful, I'm not excited.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

700 words

How are we feeling? You probably won't get another update for this in a while

Suggestions?