"I... I actually had a question I wanted to ask you." Draken tilted his head back, letting out a sigh before motioning for Takemichi to ask while they walked.

"I want to know why you were following me first, then I'll answer your question." Draken said, the two walking along the sidewalk down the street.

"Well, I was just keeping an eye on you. Like good friends do!" Takemichi let out a scared laugh, hoping that Draken would accept his answer, because technically, he wasn't lying.

"This shit again?" Draken laughed, shaking his head as they turned a corner, landing back in front of the restaurant Takemichi had followed Mikey and Draken to. "I thought I told you I didn't need a damn bodyguard."

"Yeah, I know. But you never know when something could just pop out and surprise you... So I thought I would just help you out for the day."

"And what would you do if something did try to get me? Stand there and take a beating? Yeah, I'd rather take my chances at defending myself."

"You don't have to say it like that..." Takemichi stated, feeling his dignity dwell down into a heaping pile of nothing. "As for my question, do you know someone named Y/N?" As Takemichi continued walking, not noticing that Draken had stopped the moment that name left the younger one's lips.

His body was frozen as he stiffly stood in place, eyes wide while recalling what had happened that day.

Knowing he should have stepped in and stopped Mikey, but he couldn't. He was too shocked to realize what had happened until it was too late...

"Where... Did you hear that name from?" Draken shakily whispered, his voice cracking in the middle of his question. Takemichi didn't understand the sudden change in Draken's attitude, from the way Akkun had mentioned this Y/N, he had figured that she was a friend of Mikey and Draken. But now he was seriously beginning to doubt his assumption from the way Draken's fists clenched in anger.

"I-I don't know. I just heard it from one of the guys in Toman." Takemichi lied, taking a step back from Draken, who was quickly approaching. His hand shot out, grabbing the front of Takemichi's shirt and pulling him closer to his face.

"Where did you hear that name, Takemitchy. Who said it?!" Draken raised his fist, punching him across the cheek, leaving a small cut with little drops of blood seeping out.

"I don't know his name! I swear! I just heard him saying it!" Takemichi tried to remove Draken's hold on him but failed, almost falling backwards in the process, whimpering at the throbbing pain coming from his cheek.

Draken sighed and quietly apologized, letting go of Takemichi and instead pushing him into the restaurant so they could talk without people in the street listening to them.

Taking a seat in the booth across from Takemichi, Draken let out a stressed exhale, not quite knowing what he should tell Takemichi.

"It's a long story that no one is really allowed to talk about, but she used to be one of our friends. She was Mikey's childhood friend, they had known each other since they were in diapers. And she was part of Toman, but something happened and Mikey didn't want her around anymore so he made her leave. Told the gang that if anyone were to so much as mention her name, they would be kicked out of Toman." Draken leaned back into the booth, letting his head fall against the top to act as a pillow. "I can't go into any more detail than that, and you should really stop looking into her if you know what's good for you. If Mikey were to ever find out, you might as well be signing your death wish."

"But what happened? Why did he make her leave?" Takemichi asked, leaning onto the table hoping that Draken would elaborate a little more.

"That's all I'm telling you Takemichy, you weren't even around back then so it's none of your business." Draken stood up from the table, sending Takemichi one last look. "Just forget about her Takemichy, even if we wanted to see her, she's long gone. No one has seen her in years."