🍋Random Human! R x F Oneshot🍋

Start from the beginning

Soon the male opened the door and gently out Rodney down to the bed.

"F...Fender?" The blue-haired robot called out, but his boyfriend didn't respond but lighting up the candles one by one.

Rodney was confused until Fender turned off the lights and crawled up onto the bed and on top of him

"..Bab..babe?" His sentence didn't finish when suddenly felt little kisses on his necks, seems to try and calm Rodney down. The kisses on the neck distracted him from the fact that Fender had taken off his shirt before he did the same with Rodney's.

He gasped softly, quickly turns around while covering his exposed chest, but you could hear soft giggles coming from him. Fender's lips returned to his neck, which distracted him from his pants being pulled down along with his own.

"F...Fender, my body is so bad," he murmured, hoping that his lover didn't hear it. He got a bit nervous through the process, but he's reassured at the same time.

Fender took notice of it, his kisses on his neck and lips gentler to avoid even worse injury

He hesitantly turned around for a bit, to see that Fender's eyes are much darker, to seems to be angry at him? Or maybe Rodney sees the expression wrong. Not angry, perhaps kinder. Reassurance, maybe?

It took a bit of time before he realized that only his boxers remain, causing him to cross his legs. His face turned even more red, ready to put Fender's shirt to shame.

But unexpectedly, Fender says this the moment Rodney reaches to get Fender's shirt. "Hang on. Not until I show you how much I love you," he whispered into Rodney's ear.

The words that came from him makes shivers, he lets out a shaky breath, "If...if you say so."

Fender's hands trailed down Rodney's sides, making him shiver from the cold touch, as his lips stayed on top of his own. His hand also hesitantly touched Fender's chest, to notice there's a scar there.

"It's a long story," Fender softly said.

"Is...is it bad?"He asked

Fender only smiled a bit. "Nah. I've survived it."

"What happened?" You could see Rodney seems to calm down for now, since he has built trust from him

Fender thought about what he was going to say before he sighed. "I was out for another hunt for spare parts. And..." he chuckled a bit. "And my foot tripped over something, and unfortunately, I landed frontside. There was a sharp part there, and it only left a scratch on there."

"I'm...I'm sorry about that, "He whispered, gently caressing the scar there, and pray that it gets better soon

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"But...seeing you hurt makes me sad too," Rodney said then gently planting a kiss on his cheek

Fender kissed him on the lips again as he took down his boxers first before he did the same with Rodney. He made sure that the blanket was over their bodies so that they won't be more exposed

This makes Rodney's face even redder, shyly crossing his legs and covering his face with his hands.

Fender chuckled for a moment at his flustered state before he moved Rodney's legs apart and thrust himself in gently.

He gasped softly, his whole body arched, feeling his legs starting to tremble.

After a few more thrusts, it just felt a lot better than the first time. Himself trying to bite his lip, it's about nighttime, and he's gonna be so scared if people are gonna accuse him to make too much noise. But right now, he just didn't care. He needed this, he doesn't want it to end. He wanted it to last forever.

Rodney slowly relaxed and followed the rhythm to moan, the sound that Fender wanted to hear for a very long time. It was a sweet, soft moan, a sound that made Fender thrust himself into him faster. Hearing it is like heaven to him. The faster it is, the more the moans came, even though some of them have been held off. But the pleasure is overwhelming. Fender grunted with each thrust he had done, receiving another moan, louder than before, from Rodney's mouth. Each sound he made is slowly louder, he gasped softly when he could feel his stomach twisting.

"I-It's happening!" He gasped. The pressure was building up. He couldn't hold it any longer, but he had to wait until Fender tells him

"G-God," His whole body arched once again, as it builds up so fast due to the pace of thrusting inside him

"Now!" Fender grunted with his last thrust. And just like that, the pressure disappeared fast from within his stomach, and he could feel the filling leaving from within.

"YES!" He shouted as he also reached the climax, it happened so fast that he didn't notice it, his whole body collapsed, while panting heavily.

His eyes were closed, but he could feel Fender kissing his left leg to help make the ending better. Rodney slowly opened his eyes to see Fender kiss his knee, it made him smile. he was glad that no one had actually bothered to come knocking at their door to lower their racket, which helped make the mood even sweeter. Rodney for once, felt a bit better, to feel his lover's presence calmed him down.