SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/N: Yeah, so I have new story entitled: 'Second Choice' So, yeah. I hope you guys like it. :)

Kyline Alcantara as Pauline Enriquez/ Julia Ibanez. " :]

||HWANG CARLUZ/JUAN KARLOS/JK||

"Sino si paupauenri_juline?" "Si Julia yan" Edray answered

"She just posted.. nevermind." I cancelled when I had the thought of Grazz. She'll freak out.

Speaking of which, totoo naman na gusto ko si Grazz eh. Im just afraid that her feelings might not be the same as mine. But she did confess something through text. "Grazz.." I tried to call out. Fortunately, she noticed me.

She didnt say anything. She just glared at me. Sighing, I said, "Look, I like you okay? Wag ka ngang magsusungit sungit sakin." I smirked. "WHAT?!" Instead of Grazz reacting, Edray did. Grazz just blushed. "Hindi man." she said in disbelief.

"Ayaw mong maniwala?" I put my hands on my waist. She didn't respond. Oh well, you leave me no choice. I suddenly back-hugged her and whispered the words: 'Fine. I like you, okay? Do you believe now?' in her ear. A shocking face is what she showed me when she turned her face at mine. Her cheeks began to become pinkish red.

I heard a snap of a camera afterwards.

"EDRUYYYHHH" she already left the room before I could even shout her name. "Well, I guess the social media needs to know then." Grazz sat down at the bed. [A/N: Wag green.]

"So, Krazzie, huh?" I sat down beside her as I intertwine my fingers inside her hand. Smiling, she nodded. "Do you even liked the idea of it?" I asked. She did the same thing she did earlier.

"Of course, why not?"

"Because I never thought the idea of it."

"Maybe ideas aren't our thing. Maybe the art of the idea matters the most."

And that's the flow of the story of how Grazz and I became together.

||PAULINE||

"So?" he said, with a blank expression at his face. Ay, oo nga pala. I forgot to pull the prank. So, akala niyo may masamang nangyari no? Nope! Hugot muna'ko ngayon.

"Well, I'm gay." His face. So priceless. Oh my gulay! Natatawa na'ko. Ay naku, I'm sorry pero I already burst out laughing. "Julia, that wasn't even funny." he glared at me.

"Sorry, WAHAHHAHA, Humu- Hahahahah got lang akuuh! Hhahah!" I cant feel my stomach. Sumsakit na sa sobrang tawa! Hahahah! "Huuy, sorry na. Ngayon nga lang ako naging comedian eh... Forgive meehh.." I said, leaning at him. A smirking face is what he gave me.

"Humuhugot na this!" he said.... tickling me, hanggang umabot na'ko sa tubig. "Huyy, Darren!" I whined. "Ngayon ka lang humugot diba? Nakikisali lang ako." he smirked before he stopped. "Heyy, nobody told you to join." I whined.

"Puh-lease, I'm Darren Espanto! I can do anything." he smirked. "Porket ikaw si Darren Espanto." I crossed my arms. "Of course."

-----

"Si Grazz!"
"Bwiset!"

"Halika rito!" he pulled the back of my shirt. "Matatamaan din naman ak-" nakain ko yung cold paint na nagsplatter sa damit ko. "Palinisan yan, Pauline! Hindi parumihan! Takbooo!" he said, shooting some cold paint to Grazz's teammates.

"I dontt caree!" I said, running and throwing those paint filled balloons to- "Bwisett!!!" Edray cursed. "Ba't di nalang si Tonton?!"

"Ba't ako?!"