Chapter 6- safe

Começar do início

"I gave you the money now hand them over." He growls taking his eyes off me.

I feel two ruff hands grab my arms and cut the ropes. The same with Ari. i force myself to my feet, adrenaline pulsing threw my veins and suddenly I have all the energy in the world. I grab Ari softly by her arm and sprint towards them pulling her with me.

With out thinking I ran straight toward him, i don't know why but I always feel so drawn to him so safe with him. Ari breaks off from me and runs to the man next to him... the guy who drove me home he had his arms open, she fell into them. I did the same I sprinted into him gripping tightly onto his suit jacket, he rapped one arm around my waist and the other under my legs picking me up bridal style. i finally felt safe. The adrenaline in my body has worn out leaving me exhausted. I head voices around me but they were muffled, until all I saw was black.
———————————————————————————

Ashton Hernandez

I watched as Viktor and his men grab the duffel bags full of money and drop the girls infront of us. Viktors men tore the bags off of there heads and I immediately noticed his bruised face, she had a busted lip and cheek bone. I noticed she wasn't wearing a shirt and her entire body had bruises all over it. The girl beside her who's name I learned is Ari had not even a scratch on her. Anger surged threw my veins and my jaw clenched. I showed nothing but anger and coldness when I looked into her eyes. I saw all the pain and it made me even more mad.

"I gave you the money now hand them over." I growled looking away from Sienna and to Viktor. He signalled to his men to untie them and let them go, I was relived he wasn't taking the hard way.

Sienna stood up grabbing Ari with her and sprinting towards us.. towards me. Ari split from her and ran into Nics open arms. What a man whore. And Sienna surprisingly ran into me. With out thinking I picked her up bridal style and carried her towards the back of the car. I glanced down at her, she looked so tired.

"Hey, stay awake. Sienna." I told her. But she was already out cold. I can't imagine what she went through and I swear to god I'll kill Viktor one day. I opened the back seat and leaned in. Ari was already sitting there, she looked at me as if she was scared I was touching Sienna. I gently put Sienna down so she was laying beside Ari, Ari moved so Siennas head was resting on her thighs, she brushed Siennas hair out of her face and started to cry.

I sighed closeing the door and walking over to to the drivers seat. I got in and started the car. The drive was quiet, no one wanted to say anything. We were at my house now and in a guest room. I carried Sienna up with Ari following behind me. I placed Sienna on the bed with Ari sitting next to her.

"what's your name?" Nic asked from the doorway.

"Arianna.. what are your names?" she asked quietly

"Dominic but you can call me Nic and the cold one over there is Asher." He introduced us.

"Ok thank you both for saving us.. I can't thank you enough." he thanked us.

"Our pleasure. Arianna follow me I'll show you to your room where you can cleaned up." Nic suggested but as I thought she refused.

"Please I promise Sienna will be fine her Asher will patch her up and you can come back once you have had a shower." Nic pleaded like a puppy. For fucks sake. She finally agreed and they both left the room. I'm glad siennas asleep, she won't feel the pain of me patching her up. I hope?

I walked towards the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink. There's a first aid in every room. I walked back towards her and sat at the edge next to her. I opened the first aid kit and picked out a couple alcohol wipes, i started to clean her wounds on her face and collar bone. Thankfully the cuts she had weren't deep enough for stitches and she only had three the rest were bruises. I turned to grab temporary stitch bandaids to keep her cute closed.

"Thank you." I heard her softly say from next to me. I turned to look at her, her eyes were barely open but she was smiling at me. Why?

"Your welcome." I told her softly putting the bandaids on. I felt the need to be nice and gentle with her, I have never felt this way befor.

I walked back into the bathroom and wetted at towel with warm water. I walked back over to her and wiped down what I could to get the dirt off of her.

"Is it ok if I change you? Or do you want me to get a maid." I asked respecting her privacy.

"You can." She whispered. I nodded and quickly walked down the hall to my room. Her room was the closet to mine. I returned with one of my T-shirts and sweats. Sitting next to her I slipped the T-shirt on.

"I'm going to put sweats on you ok?" I told her. I didn't want to change her unless she was ok with it.

"Ok.. and after can you take off my bra I can't breath." She choked out. My breath hitched at that. But I told her I would. I skipped off the torn shorts she was wearing and slipped my sweats on her.
I then helped her sit up so I could reach her back. I carefully slipped my hands up her back and in clipped her bra. She breathed heavily.

"Thank you." She breathed slipping off her straps and pulling her bra from under her shirt.

"I'll go now." I cleared my throat and walked towards the door.

"Wait. What's your name?" She asked. That's right I never gave her my name.

"It's Asher.. but you can call me Ash." I told her.

"thank you for everything Ash." She thanked me again. My name rolled off her tongue perfectly and sounded so good coming from her mouth..I cleared my throat again and walked out of her room.

I walked down to the end of the hall way where my bedroom was, I took off my dress shirt and slacks. I slipped on a pair of grey sweats and rested in bed. Sienna and her friends aren't safe anymore. But they aren't with me either...
———————————————————————————I'll try to get a chapter out every second day <3