3| Monopoly ends friendships.

Start from the beginning

(Name) slightly leaned back as Douma just kept getting closer and closer.
Till she slapped him....
He moved back in surprise as the other demons were shocked at the bold move.

"Bro the hell is you doin??" Douma's eyes flickered with confusion, as he could not understand what the girl said.

"I think I like her." Akaza chimed in with a smirk. Douma was always so annoying to Akaza. So to see another person, let alone a human slap him... he liked that.

"Hell do you mean you 'think' you like me?!" (Name)'s eyes flicked over to Akaza's -who's widened in surprise- and raised an eyebrow.
"I KNOW you like me. I'm fabulous to be around." She flipped her hair with sparkles from god knows where.

"I didn't know you could speak Japanese!" Douma's cheery smile came back to his face.

"She can speak it mostly, there's still some words that she has trouble with.." Daki spoke up.

"Not for long, cause I have the power of god and anime on my side!!...... and Duolingo." Daki just giggled slightly, but she was still confused as to what 'anime' and 'Duolingo' is.

Daki then closed the book they were reading from and grabbed a comb and some hair pins.
(Name) just looked at her curiously and watched as Daki sat behind her.

Daki then began combing through her hair.
She braided and put her hair in a flowery pin. She then grabbed a mirror and gave it to the girl.
(Name) happily took the mirror and looked at her newly done hair. She smiled lightly and then looked directly at Daki.

"Is this your way of confessing your love for me?" Daki burst into many shades of red at (name)'s sudden statement.

"I-I have to go!" Daki suddenly stood up and and ran out of the room taking the other demons by surprise.

"Oop- damn." (Name) sighed in disappointment.

"What was that about?" Gyutaro looked at the door that Daki had run out.

"I asked if she loved me.... But I guess she doesn't. 😔" The demons eyes widened slightly. Just how bold is this girl? Is basically what they all thought.

"Welp!" The demons flinched slightly at the loud outburst from the girl.
"Let's play some monopoly. 😈"
She began chuckling darkly as the demons looked at each other slightly nervous.
It's just a game.. I mean they're demons what can a silly game do to them?

"NO IM NOT PAYING THIS RAINBOW EYED BITCH!!!" Akaza yelled angrily, as Douma nervously chuckled.
"HE'S IN JAIL!!!" The pink haired demon frustratedly gripped his hair and pointed an accusing finger at Douma.

"Ehem, pay him." (Name) cleared her throat.
Akaza growled and -reluctantly- gave the money to upper moon two.

"Thank you~" Douma sung out as he ripped the money from Akaza.

Gyutaro then grabbed the dice and rolled. He landed on "THE RAILROAD?!!? UghhHgg you've got to be kidding me.."

"Ehehee, pay up peasant." (Name) put emphasis on the 'P' in 'peasant' and made a grabbing motion as Gyutaro placed the money in her hands.

"Haha! Yes. I'm better than all of you!" The demons chuckled slightly as (name) did a lil' victory dance.

Then she cracked her knuckles and picked up the dice. She held them tightly in her hands and brought them up above her head, as a random golden light shined on the dice.

'Where'd that light come from?' The demons decided against questioning whatever was happening and just watched.

She then blew on she hands and rolled.