2 Live

I had no idea how long I has been running but I eventually manage to catch up to Tsubaki, and everyone else.  Eren was still in Hannes' arms beating him over the head.

"Eren? What?" Hannes lurched forward at Eren's sudden attack.  Tsubaki and I ran up right behind them watching what was happening.

"We could've saved Mom!   Why the hell would you do that?!   We could've saved her!"  Eren yells using his elbow to hit the top of Hannes' head.

"Cut it out."  Hannes grabbed Eren's shoulder and throwing him to the ground.

"Eren!"  Tsubaki ran over to him.  

"Eren.  You couldn't help your mother because you're weak."  Hannes knelt down to him. Eren becomes enraged and tries to punch him but Hannes grabs his hand before getting anywhere near his face.

"I... I couldn't face the titan because I was scared!"  Hannes confessed with tears streaming down his face.  At this point in time Eren and Hannes were both crying.  I grit my teeth just watching them with their guilty ridden faces.  Tsubaki gets up and runs to me throwing her arms around me sobbing.   

I hold her tightly, "It's going to be okay, Tsu, it's going to okay."   I said trying to reassure her.  I bring my wounded hand up to her face and wiped away her tears.  Her tears stung my hand but looking back at my hand, it was perfectly healed up.  I flexed my hand making sure everything worked properly.  'Interesting,' was all I could think. 

She nods enthusiastically at my words as Hannes gets up and grabs Eren and Mikasa's hand and starts walking, we walk beside them trying to get rid of that horrid memory.

"I'm sorry," says Hannes.  All of us say nothing and kept on walking to the evacuation ships that lead to the next wall.

As we got there I could hear a solider shouting, "Use the ships to escape! Hurry up if you don't want to be eaten!" We make it to one of the ships. Eren's eyes showing regret, my hair covering my eyes, Tsubaki with her face in my sleeve, and Mikasa looking like she might cry.

The four of us could hear them, we could hear them all.  The cannon fires, the screams everything. It was even worse for me because I have unusually hearing and sight so it was painful. I looked to my left shoulder to see Tsubaki still crying.  So I closed my eyes and hoped for the very best. 'No... There is no hope anymore all there is, is death or we could live and fight on. Tsubaki and I have to get to the Survey Corps without me getting killed by Wallists or by Titans, they weren't much of a worry to me but it was on the list.'

Eren got up and started walking the the side of the boat.

"I'll erase their existence from this world..." He says.

"Eren?" No reply.

"What's the matter, Eren?" Armin puts a hand on his shoulder but Eren pushes him away. "Eren?"

"I'm going to kill them all. Not even a single one of them will be left...!" Eren declares with tears streaming down his face.

"Eren."

____________________________

Eren awakes with a start from what I could see when I was up near the window looking out.

"Eren, are you okay?  You were crying in your sleep."

I looked over at him with a cold stare, but I looked away. 

"It felt like I just met Dad."  He says.

"No, it was just a dream," says Mikasa.

"I see..."