I finish the cigarette before crushing it under my heels. I turn back to Eddie asking him for more weed.

"Ten grams please.

- Five, and that's it for tonight."

Better than nothing, I nod. Eddie turns around taking out his bag then starts to prepare the cigarette, meanwhile I started to look for the money but I only had 9 dollars left.

Eddie turns around with the cigarette he gives me, I look at my purse then speak up.

"I only have 9 dollars."

Eddie sighs loudly before speaking up, pulling out his lighter.

"You can pay me back the rest later, just light it."

I take the lighter then light the cigarette, I start smoking again. Eddie suddenly starts talking.

"You're going to burn your hair if you keep getting the cigarette so close to your strands."

He immediately grabs my arm then removes the elastic band I had on my wrist, he stands in front of me before running his hands by my neck and gathering my hair. He ties them up immediately.

During all this time, I had kept my eyes riveted on his lips and his smile. I then look up before meeting his gaze.

"I'm not in your way too much I hope?"

I smile softly before resting my eyes on his lips and then starting to speak.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful smile?" I say as I look up at him at the end of my sentence.

I see Eddie's eyes move down to my lips, I smile softly before placing my index finger on his chin and raising it.

"I'm not in your way too much I hope?"

Eddie starts to smile as he realizes I had reused his sentence.

"You're too high Jones.

- Seriously?" I say sarcastically.

I stand up slowly making Eddie step back before speaking.

"I should go home.

- I can drop you off if you want? Where do you live?" Eddie asks.

I think for a few seconds before looking around, I zone out completely.

"Over there... Or to the left... I don't know."

Eddie sighs softly as he puts his mess away. He speaks up.

"Your address?

- Uh... 65 Avenue... Oh no shit this one was the one before my mom died." I say.

I start to think before I finish my cigarette and put it out. I turn to Eddie.

"I don't know."

Eddie stifles a chuckle before speaking up, picking up his weird trunk.

"I'll take you home Jones.

- Your place?

- Yeah, my place."

I don't flinch and follow Eddie to a large van, Eddie opens the door for me to get in. He gets in too and drives off. He drives for a few long kilometers before arriving at a place full of mobile homes.

"You live in a mobile home?

- Yeah."

He parks in front of one of them before getting out, I then get out in turn before speaking.

"I hope I'm not disturbing your parents... I say.

- I live with my uncle, and he works at night so don't worry."

I nod my head up and down before Eddie starts looking for his keys in his pockets, he finally pulls one out before putting it in the lock and opening the door, he lets me in.

"Sorry it's a little messy.

- No, it's lovely."

I look around, it's really pretty and atypical, I like it.

"At least you don't have alcohol bottles and burnt cigarettes scattered on the floor."

Eddie frowns as he tilts his head slightly to the side, he finally speaks up.

"It's time for you to go to sleep."

Eddie then takes me back to the bed where he usually sleeps, I then sit down before Eddie speaks up.

"If you want to change, I have some shirts in my closet."

He walks over to his closet before pulling out a white t-shirt, it had "Hell Fire Club" written on it. I smile softly before motioning Eddie to turn around. He does so.

I take off my dress then my pumps and finally my bra before putting on the t-shirt.

"I'm done." I say.

Eddie slowly rolls over before moving closer to me, I then slide into the bed. Eddie drops the comforter over me.

"Where are you going to sleep?

- On the couch, don't worry."

Eddie smiles softly at me, I speak up.

"Good night Satanic."

I lay my head on the pillow before closing my eyes, I hear Eddie softly laugh before pulling away and turning off the light.

author's note
heyy!!
i hope you liked this chapter lol
im really really sorry for the grammar mistakes!!
if you notice some, just correct me please :)

byee<33