Chapter 26

The episode starts with next morning . Kaira was sleeping snuggling into each other .

Suddenly they wake up due to sun rays .

Kartik - Good morning naira .
Naira - Good morning kartik .

Naira tried to get up but suddenly she winced in pain .

Kartik ( concerned and worried ) - What happened naira ??
Naira - Back pain .
Kartik - Oh god !! Let me call the doctor .
Naira - No need kartik . It's just I will take a hot water bath I will be fine .
Kartik - Let me help you in taking bath .

He then picked her up in his arms and went towards washroom . They took bath with lots of romance . They made kairav ready and he went to school . They had their breakfast and kartik went to his work .

Afternoon -

Gayu and naira were talking when there was knock on the door . Naira opened the door . Kairav and vansh were standing there .

Naira ( picking up kairav in his arms ) - How was your day baby ???
Kairav - Good mumma .

Gayu also came there .

Gayu ( to vansh ) - How was your day vansh ???
Vansh - Nice mumma .
Naira - Chalo come inside and change your clothes and fresh up fast .

Kairav and vansh got freshen up and changed their clothes and ate their lunch with naira and Gayu . Then they played with akshu and vanstal for sometime . In evening kartik came back . They had some fun and ate the dinner and slept being tired .