29 (check Up)

Time skip

Taekook are sitting on car going To hospital for kook monthly check Up..

After sometime they reach as tae park car and get from car and went To another and open The door for his wifey.. Kook also get down from car while his one hand on his baby bump and another hand was holding his husband hand...

They walked inside The hospital as tae made kook sit on waiting area and he went toward reception...

" Hello sir what can I help you " The lady said with polite smile but tae was having poker face..

" we have appointment Of gynecologist " Tae said as The lady nodded and check The computer..

" What case sir " Lady asked as tae said..

" Pregnancy "

The lady nodded and type something on laptop and said..

" Appointment Of Kim jungkook " The lady said as tae nodded.. The lady type something on laptop then print it..

" Okay sir wait there and here your receipt " The lady gave a paper To tae Who took it and nodded.. Then tae left from there...

Tae come toward kook with smile and sat beside him..

" Hubby water " Kook said as tae took bottle and made kook drink water..

After that they are waiting for there turn To come while kook was tapping his foot in nervously..

" Baby dont be a nervous I am here hmm.. " Tae resume as kook nodded.. Then they heard there named...

" Mrs Kim jungkook..." Taekook stand from chair as tae held kook waist in one hand while other hand was holding kook hand...

Then they come inside The cabin To see a young beautiful lady on was sitting on chair wearing specs..

The lady look Up and mation couple To sit.. Taekook help kook To sit on chair and he himself sit beside him...

" Receipt " The Lady doctor said as tae give her receipt.. The lady look at receipt then couple...

" Hmm.. Pregnancy case " The lady doctor said as couple nodded there head...

" How many months " Doctor said as kook said..

" 2 Month" The lady doctor hmm and said..

" Okay... Are you having weakness " The lady doctor said as kook nodded and said..

" Yes dr I feel weakness and easily get tired.. " Kook said as lady Dr nodded and she said..

" Give me your hand " She said as kook forward his hand To her.. Then she cheek kook  pulse..

" Hmm its was normal.. Come lay down here" The lady motion kook To lay down on bed as kook nodded then tae help him To lay down on bed...

" Its will feel cold Okay " She said as taekook nodded..

Then lady wear gloves and then take gel.. She pull kook shirt Up and appiled gel on kook tummy then scan on machine..

(something like that.. Hope you understand 🙂)

After that I fetus image show on screen as both taekook look at screen while tae holding kook hand

" Dr why there showing two fetus its mean.. Its mean.. " Kook couldnt complete his sentence as his eyes became teary.. Same with tae..

" Yes Mrs Kim you are right its twins.."
Lady doctor said with smile making taekook eyes teary... The she wipe gel from kook tummy.. After that they come out The room..

" Here your ultrasound Mr and Mrs kim " she said as taekook ultrasound Of there babies...

" I will write something  some medicine you can take after eating.. Dont take with empty stomach " she said as taekook nodded then the lady write medicine on receipt and give To tae...

" You can deposit fee on reception counter " She said as taekook nodded and then left from there...

Right taekook are sitting on car when kook eyes landed on something..

" Hubby hubby stop the car " Kook said as tae stop The car immediately

" What happened baby.. are you
Okay " Tae said with concrete eyes..

" Yes hubby I am Okay its that I want To eat ice cream " Kook said playing with his finger making tae chuckle..

" Ofc Bubba come hubby will buy you ice cream.. " He said as kook squeal

Then tae take kook To ice cream parlor and buy him ice cream..

" Baby sit here Okay dont go anywhere hubby will come in min " Tae said as he make kook sit on chair as kook nodded while eating his ice cream.. Tae smile and went toward Medical store To buy medicine..

After that taekook went toward there house with happy smile..

Tbc 💜

Vote and comments