"Ningning . Yan Rui stroked his forehead with the palm of his hand, pressed the black hair up, revealing Le Shaoning's clean face, leaned over and kissed his delicate eyebrows. Le Shaoning's eyelashes twitched slightly, no He turned his head happily and muttered: "Go away

" "I'm going out." When Yan Rui said this, Le Shaoning's body froze slightly.

But he didn't jump up in anger, didn't cry unreasonably, but was silent for two seconds, then turned over, closed his eyes and went back to sleep. Yan Rui said: "Remember to eat breakfast, don't be angry with your mother."

Le Shaoning's nose suddenly became sour.

When Yan Rui went downstairs, Le Shaoning got up from putting on his clothes. When he went to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror and found that his eyelids were swollen. At first glance, he cried. Yan Rui must have found it, but he didn't say it.

Le's mother is watching TV on the sofa, and there is a photo of Le's family in the center of the TV cabinet, but Le's father died when Le Shaoning was three years old. For so many years, Le's mother has been pulling Le Shaoning up alone. , Mother and son depend on each other, no matter what happens, Le's mother is one of the most important people in Le Shaoning's heart.

Le Shaoning stood on the second floor for a while, then finally pursed his lips and came to the living room.

"Let's go eat, it'll be cold if you don't eat." Mama Le put down the remote control and said to Le Shaoning.

Le Shaoning opened her mouth: "Mom, I'm sorry. "

Mom Le paused for a moment: "Mom is not angry. "

But what Le Shaoning wanted to say was not this, but something else.

When he raised his head, tears were already streaming down the end of his eyes. When Le's mother saw it, she was instantly stunned. She stood up at a loss, anxious. Ning Ning

...

","

120cc58

"Mom," Le Shaoning cried, "I'm sorry, I have someone I like. "

Yan Rui is sitting in the dining room. Aunt Wang's daughter Wang Jing is across the table, Aunt Wang is also opposite, and Yan Qing is next to Yan Rui.

"You two brothers are more handsome than the other." "Wang Auntie was a little embarrassed to be looked at by two handsome guys like this. She covered her mouth and smiled shyly.

Wang Jing is a girl, which is definitely impossible, but Yan Rui is also a difficult master, and the atmosphere depends on Yan Rui.

green.

"This kid also has a good-looking face. How can he compare to Miss Wang. She is beautiful, intellectual, and generous. She is also a talented student of the T's age. She is a contemporary talented girl." Yan Qing praised

Wang Jing with shame and blushed. Dare to raise his eyes and use the corner of his eye to scan Yan Rui: "No, Yan Rui is also very good. He is quite famous in our school. The professor of entrepreneurship class has used his example in class." Yan Qing was surprised: "Yo. , It turns out that you did a good job, and you didn't brag about what you said when you dared to come back.": "I didn't.

"Hahaha, you guys are really interesting. Wang Jing laughed for a while, then returned the topic to the main point, "Yan Rui, you are so good, you must have seen many good girls?"

Yan Rui stopped drinking water for two seconds, and then replied: "Well.

" "Then why."-"."It hasn't been decided yet?"

Feelings depend on fate.

Aunt Wang couldn't help but said, "You are so young, why are you saying what an adult would say, you are both only twenty. " Qing was anxious, and Wang Jing had another meaning in that regard, for fear that five or ten years would pass if he didn't pay attention, and then it would be too late again.

Probably because Wang Jing saw that Yan Rui had always been absent-minded, he tentatively said: : "Yan Rui, do you have a sweetheart?" He breathed a little, and was about to answer when Yan Qing said next to him: 'He doesn't have a sweetheart, he just stays in the store all day on vacation, or spends time with the neighbor's children ."

Several people were chatting, and there were many customers in the store walking out, not only the customers, but also the waiters looked out curiously, and there were many discussions.

"What's the matter? It's so lively, has anyone proposed marriage?" Yan Qing asked curiously, looking at the group of people surrounding him.

Yan Rui only glanced at it, then stood up abruptly with a "crash", and then strode outside.

Le Shaoning stood at the front, adjusted the loudspeaker in his hand, faced the curious and excited eyes of everyone, and shouted at the store door: "Yan Rui-

The sound of the loudspeaker was deafening, even Yan Qing and the others heard it, and they ran after realizing it.

Yan Rui pushed open the glass door and came out. Le Shaoning was full of courage, but when he saw Yan Rui in a suit walking out, he was instantly cowardly.

Xu Lu pushed him from behind: "What are you doing? Why don't you talk!" Le Shaoning blushed half, finally opened his mouth, and summoned up the courage to shout: "you one by one"

"wow la la--- "

A

more violent stream of water rushed down, and the sudden pouring rain mixed with the strong wind made the pedestrians on the street scream and run away.

"Damn, why is it raining so suddenly, the weather forecast didn't say it will rain today. Rain!

"How can you predict the weather in summer, have you brought an umbrella?

"No! Hey, Le Shaoning, let's confess when the rain stops. Our clothes are all new, so let's hide for a while! "

Le Shaoning:

", across a layer of rain, Le Shaoning seemed to see Yan Rui smile and wanted to walk towards him.

His stagnant movements became active again, he raised the horn in his hand, and it sounded again in the heavy rain: Yan Rui's footsteps stopped, and Wang Jing was slightly taken aback.

"The person next to you is called Yan Rui. I grew up with him. He is a person who is not very good at talking, but also takes a lot of face. When he is crazy, he will bully others to vent. He and his brother will quarrel every day, sometimes When arguing, he would throw toys in the store and often scare the girls away.

The customers in the store were amused one after another, but Le Shaoning's eyes slowly turned red in the rain.

"There is one person, he can't do without Yan Rui, he grew up under the aura of protection, he never thought about what he should do, nor did he think that his willfulness and cowardice would make those around him who loved him lose much important things until the other party left. That day, I realized how useless I was, only to realize that I couldn't do anything but cry. "

"Brother Yan Qing, you always say that Yan Rui is troublesome and selfish, and he can't let go of anything but his own career. If a girl follows him, she will only suffer in the future, then give him to me, I can accompany him. He endures hardships, can grow up for him, and I can learn everything that is not good. In the past, Yan Rui protected me, and I will protect Yan Rui in the future. I will not let him live too lonely outside alone, so, no Can you give Yan Rui to me?"