Zi Yi secretly laughed.

Mrs. Lu felt ashamed.

She was actually showing her temper in front of her daughter-in-law and she wondered what the young woman would think of her.

Zi Yi thought that her behavior was normal and she even deliberately hugged her arm and nodded in agreement. "That's right. We'll let Dad stay at home alone to reflect on his actions. Otherwise, he won't know how he has made you angry."

Mrs. Lu looked at Zi Yi who was siding with her and she laughed out loud.

After they finished breakfast, Zi Yi took the stack of wedding invitations addressed to the leaders of her school and left.

On the other side, in the Southern Ocean.

Second Master Lu had finally finished taking care of things here and was prepared to return to the capital in the morning.

However, he did not expect that when he had his luggage packed and was about to leave, he received news of the pirates starting a fight. At the same time, a group of unscrupulous pirates had used the captured people as meat shields. The people on their side did not dare to be rash.

The moment Third Master Lu received the report, he had rushed over with his men.

In such a situation, Second Master Lu certainly was unable to leave.

He had to stay there and take care of things.

At noon, news that Third Master Lu's boat had been sunk was sent over.

The situation was out of control in an instant.