Bonus Chapter Part 5

Start bij het begin

Hardy: So like I said, we've been coming here from time to time. Just the two of us, it's been nice. Took a bit of coaxing to get her to try goin' into the pools, but it turns out they're totally safe. And then last time she was like, "I wonder what it would be like to dive down one of these waterfalls?"

Ash and Hardy are now in Claudron of the Future, as they watch some Type: Nulls roaming around.

Hardy: And I've been thinkin' about that ever since. At first, I was thinkin', I got a couple of Flying Types, nothin' a little swoop an' catch can't do for us. But I dunno if I wanna take that risk. Not with her. And you can't even see the bottom of these. If somethin' happened, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, yanno? So I've been tryna puzzle through a better case. And I think I might be onto something. Hear me out- Hoopa, right?

Ash shrugs, and at the same time, Titania also enters the New World Portal.

Hardy: Over here, Sis!

Titania: What the hell are you two doing?

Hardy: We're workin' out how to jump offa this thing!

Titania is surprised to hear what Hardy was talking and with her new boyfriend? Not in a chance.

Titania: Get the hell over here.

Hardy: Aite, that sounded bad, I know- But I'm talkin' safety here. I was just saying, if we can find a Hoopa, maybe he can make us some kinda portal through it so that we just go back into a pool!

Titania: I suppose that doesn't sound like your worst idea.

Hardy: Coming from you, that's a huge compliment!

Titania: Don't let it go to your head. Why did you call me here in the first place?

Hardy: Oh, right! Let's battle! You good to play ref', mate?

Ash: Sure, I can help you.

Titania: You already scored a higher League rank than me. How long is this little vendetta of yours going to last?

Hardy: Nah, no vendetta- I'm over all that. This is just for the sake of hanging out! 'Less there's somethin' else you'd rather do, but I figured that'd be the best call.

Titania: (Sighs) Fine. But seriously, get over here- both of you.

Ash and Hardy nod as they all climb back to the spot where they are.

(Heather)

Ash and Heather are now at Corey's old gym, as Heather is looking through her old stuff.

Heather: ...Well, it looks exactly the same as when I left. (Touches the bed) Dustier, though. How long has it been since I stopped sleeping here? (Looks through the bookshelves) Man, I haven't read these in forever. Oh! "The Adventures of Gligirl!" Have you ever read these? I bet there's a bunch of new issues by now!

Ash: That sounds like an interesting story.

Heather: (Opens the drawer) Most of this stuff wasn't even really mine. (Turns to the bed) And this was my bed. It's nice and soft, but I was always more comfortable on Salamence's back. Why do adults always have more things than friends? What's the point of any of this?

Ash: Maybe because they are both important?

Heather: (Shrugs while going to the kitchen and the dining table) This is where I ate meals. He'd get mad if I ate in my room, but he'd eat in his room all the time. But, I usually hoped he would. I preferred to be alone too. (Turns to Corey's room) I didn't go in here much. (Walks in with Ash) It feels wrong now too. (Noticed the opened door) And this was Dad's office. (Enters the room) He spent most of his time here. (Looks at the diary) "For Heather, by the time you read this, you will be strong..." As if. "Being strong" was just the excuse he used to keep himself locked up. Rather than being strong, isn't it better to learn to care for others? He was as weak and scared as any other kid. If only he knew how to show it.