Shiva : haa tere custard ki tarah...

Both smiled...
After swaying for few more minutes raavi asked...

Raavi : vaise tune bataya nhi tujhe custard kaisa laga...

Shiva stopped his dance and pulled her closer....

Shiva : mitha tha.....

He said remembering previous incident and raavi giggled...

Raavi : acha..mai bhi toh dekhu...

She winked and pulled him from collar and he held her tighter before kissing her lips gently....

After a soft gentle and tender kiss when they looked at each other Shiva smiled before kissing her wilding and passionately....
Raavi wrapped her hand on his neck and rubbed his nape...

Shiva pushed her till she reached the end of the bed still kissing her...
He pushed her on bed but she was chipkali, she held him so tight that with her he too fell onto the bed above her...

He broke the kiss before calling her "chipkali" for her deed and moved to her neck kissing her wildly...

Raavi smiled and tilted her face to the opposite direction giving her his space...

She moaned his name in intervals....
He removed her pallu and slided her sleeve kissing on her collarbone...

Raavi tugged at his buttons opening three of them....she kissed him on his chest....and they continued the act...

Shiva undressed raavi and looked into her eyes and she pecked him on his lips...that was a green signal for him...
He too removed his pants and she giggled at his excitement...

Shiva was mesmerized to see her naked. He kissed her feet and she giggled...

Raavi : Shiva...gudgudi ho rahi hai...

Shiva smiled at her, intertwined their palms and kissed her all over her upper body sucking and smelling her tea tree perfume with woody touch...

Her moans were encouraging him to fo more of it...

When both of them were ready...raavi looked at Shiva raising her eyebrows...

Shiva slided his hand to the side table's drawer and took out the protection....

Raavi : tu sabh taiyaari karke aaya hai?

Shiva : ye toh Maine isliye rakha hai ki pata nhi Hume kab time mile aur mai lucky ho jau...

He winked and she blushed...

He rolled over the protection and resumed his act...
He kissed her and mumbled small 'I love you' before entering her...

They continued their love making act for next half an hour before cuddling and sleeping....

Next morning raavi got up see them sleeping in a weird position...she smiled remembering the last night.....

She kissed him and got up with a back ache which caused due to the stunt they pulled out last night and then sleeping in an uncomfortable position...
She went for a shower..

She came back and asked Shiva to get up...he got up and kissed her...

Raavi : good morning Shiva..

Shiva : good morning raavi...

He said dreamily and absentmindedly looks at her and smiling....
Raavi smiled at her. After some time she stopped smiling bit he was still smiling at her like an idiot...

She waved her hand in front of her, called out his name but no effect..Shiva was still in his dream land..

She took a pillow and smacked his face...
And with a jerk Shiva came out of his dreamland....

Shiva : ahhh....

He said rubbing his nose...

Raavi : time pass mat kar Shiva aur jaldi jaldi saaf safai kar..aaj Sunday nhi hai...

Shiva : thik hai....

He got up to get a shower...
He was moving out of the room but raavi stopped him...

Shiva : ab kya hai....

Raavi : aaise hi jayega kya bahar?

Shiva : nhi abhi parlour wali didi ko bulakar makeup karwata hu phir jauga gadhedi...

He taunted her while she shrugged it..

Raavi : thik hai..

And continued to do her work...

Shiva opened the door and krish was passing by..
He looked at Shiva and shouted in horror and then closed his eyes...

Shiva saw him shouting and he too shouted in reflex and hastily closed the door...

Shiva : ye itne zor se kyu chillaya....

Raavi : acha hua isne hi dekha varna aur koi dekhta toh....

She laughed...

Shiva looked at himself...he was just in his underwear with a lot of lipstick lips printed on his chest and face....
He then looked at raavi..

Raavi : Maine toh pehele hi kaha tha par tu...apne marzi se chalta hai...

Shiva : chipkali please ye nikal de n..

He requested her...

Raavi : aa baith yaha...

She made him sit on the chair and stood in front of him with micellar water and cotton...

While she was removing the marks tried to hold her waist....
Raavi spanked him on his arm..

Raavi : sharam aa rahi hai tujhe Shiva, abhi krish ne tujhe pakda tha aur ab tu vapis ye sabh harkate kar raha hai..krish ke muh me kuch nhi rehta toh ab toh tu gaya....

She fake threatened him...

Shiva: jaldi kar usko jaake samjhata hu jadya apna muh nhi kholega...

He seemed scared...

Raavi removed the marks and kissed him on his cheek once before letting him wear his clothes...

He quickly got out and had a shower...
When he was back he could not find krish, dhara bhabhi informed him that he went his friends place, Shiva inquired her if krish told them anything but she said no.

He sighed in relief...
He went into his room...

Raavi : acha hua aa gaya, ab meri help kar de ye bedsheets change karne me...

Shiva nodded and helped her. Both cleaned the room which was full of flowers. Raavi placed the candle at its place and Shiva threw all the flowers and room was looking super clean....

Raavi sat on the bed..

Raavi : hashhhh ab sabh acha lag raha hai...proud of you Shiva..

Shiva smiled...

Suddenly doorbell rang and the postman gave a notice, rishita took it...
Raavi and Shiva too came out....

Suman : kya hai rishita?

Rishita : maa divorce notice aaya hai court se........Shiva aur raavi ka...

Long update...

I really went out of my zone to write this chapter.

Hope you liked it.

Also those who are reading this story from the very beginning please comment pretty please..

I would love to hear it from you guys....

Also what is the divorce notice about?

Take care
Love
-PB