chapter 9

Next day early in the morning dhara got up and at 7.30 she started walking towards kitchen.
She was shocked to see no one in the kitchen because usually at this time raavi used to prepare breakfast and tea for everyone.

She went to Shiva's room to look for raavi.
She saw her sleeping. Both Shiva and raavi slept late the previous day so they did not got up early.

On the other hand rishita was getting ready to go to office.

Dhara asked rishita to prepare breakfast and tea for everyone since raavi was sleeping.

Rishita made tea. But suddenly her boss called her and said to have and online conference meeting right at that time.

Rishita: bhabhi mujhe n bohot important meeting attend karni hai isliye mai nashta nhi bana sakhti.

Dhara : koi baat nhi rishita mai bana deti hu.

Rishita: aree nhi bhabhi aap kyu banoge. Mai raavi ko bula deti hu.

Dhara :  aree vo......

Rishita went to raavi's room and called her. But the voice did not go. So she called a bit loudly.

Shiva and raavi woke up with jerk.
Raavi was panting so Shiva offered her glass of water.

Shiva : kya hua raavi itni kyu ghabra gayi.

Raavi : vo....ekdum se rishita ki awaz aayi n isliye dar gayi.

She drank the glass of water and looked at the time . It was way more than her usual time.

Everyone came down in hall as it was breakfast time and people have to leave for their respective work.

Raavi was shocked seeing the time.

Raavi : aree baapre kitna time ho gaya hai...aaj toh alarm bhi miss ho gaya.
Shiva tune kyu nhi uthaya.

Shiva : aeee gadhedi mai bhi late soya tha. .

Raavi : late soya tha matlab..... tu kya kar raha tha..

Shiva : vo mai......are phele dekh ki rishita bhabhi kyu chilla rahi thi.

They rushed towards the door and saw rishita standing...

Raavi : kya baat hai rishita....tum kyu chillai.

Rishita: jab tumse hota nhi hai toh jimeedari leti kyu ho.

Raavi : kya bol rahi ho rishita tum.

Disha, suman,dhara came near the door .
Gombi and dev were sitting on the couch.
Krish was sleeping as he was also studying late till night.

Rishita : ye hi ki tum yaha dhara bhabhi  ka dhyaan rakhne aayi ho n phir aaj ab tak tum uthi kyu nhi.( rudely).

Raavi : ohh isliye......sorry dhara di mai abhi phele nashta bana deti hu...

Dhara : koi baat nhi raavi ho jata hai kabhi kabhi..

Rishita went to attend meeting.

Raavi got freshend up and went to kitchen there she saw gombi helping her with breakfast.

Raavi : areee gombi aap kyu kar rahe ho mai karti hu n.
Aap aram se baitho.

Gombi : kya raavi tu meri behen jaisi hai ,air behen ki madat karna toh bhai ka farz hota hai.

Raavi hugs gombi.. and they resume their work.

Then Shiva and suman enters the kitchen and disha also comes with them.

Maa: aeee ye kya karva rahi hai tu gombi se.....
Sharam nhi aati tujhe.
Phele khud toh late uthi hai aur bakiyon se ghar ke kaam karva rahi hai.

Gombi : nhi  maa ye toh...
He gets the call from dhara's doctor so he picks up the call and goes outside.

Raavi : vo kaki gombi bas meri madat kar rahe the.

Maa : rehne de chal ab jaldi chai nashta laa.

Shiva goes and takes the tray from raavi .
And disha takes the other one which had tea.
She takes the tea tray so harshly that tea falls on raavi's hand and she winces in pain.

Raavi : ahhhhhh......

Everyone gets shocked listening to this.
And run into the kitchen.
Shiva understood what happened and angrily turned over disha.......

Surprise.....

Expect kiya tha kya aaj update....
Happy diwali.
God bless.
Love
-PB.