Chapter 2

Third P.O.V.

"Everyone this is my eldest, Stormy Sky." Caelus said once dinner was over.

Stormy curtsied each of them with a smile but more of a fake one which Cersei had caught on to.

"Nice to meet you all. Welcome to Skaikru." Stormy said.

"It's very lovely." Arya said with a big smile.

"Well, i'm glad you like it. Plus there's so much more than the town. Maybe I'll show you all in the morrow." Stormy said with a kind smile.

"In the morrow it shall." Caelus said and the other adults all nodded. "Stormy, take Tempest and Sepher to bed please. As should the rest of you." The Sky children nodded before leaving the dining room in a hurry. 

"Yes, father." Stormy said before gesturing to her two youngest siblings to follow her.

The three royal families watched her in awe as the youngest two Sky siblings followed her obediently. The maids let her in and change both twins before letting Stormy do the rest.

"Can you sing to us again, Stormy? Please?" Tempest asks.

"Again, but I sang to both of you last night." Stormy said.

"We like your singing. Please, Stormy." Sepher said.

"Alright fine. What song?" Stormy asks.

"The same one from last night." The two said together.

"Alright fine. Get ready though." Stormy said before starting not realizing that the door was opened and her voice echoed throughout the castle.

The royal families were all talking when they heard the singing. Caelus smiled knowing his daughter was singing again for the twentieth time the past few nights. They all swayed to the music as Joffrey who knew the words mouthed them. His mother noticed and smiled.

-Time Skip-

It was the next day and the royal family children were all excited to see the rest of Skaikru. Stormy got ready and put her dress on with the help of her ladies and one of them did her hair. She walked to the dining hall but was almost knocked over by a small person. She looks down to see Arya and Tommen looking up at her excitedly.

 She looks down to see Arya and Tommen looking up at her excitedly

(Stormy's dress)