fucking with you

Bona didn't consider herself someone who would bully another peer; she's has never lied a hand on another person at all, nor has she ever said something condescending, excluding the old common gossip to pass the time.

to no one except eunseo

The way she bites her lips and scrunches her nose at bona's antics makes the latter keen. However, she does not do the stereotypical bullying, no egg throwing or public humiliation. The only way she wants to humiliate and drag eunseo through the mud is in private to ravage her eyes on the helpless girl. Only her can see how eunseo looks when she's so fucking annoyed and impotent to do anything to her.

Cause she's her fucking bitch, and no one can screw eunseo like the way bona does.

Bona was bored out of her mind; she kept staring at her victim in front of the class, so focused on the bullshit that the teacher was saying. How rigid the prestigious girl that she can only mess with. Bona kept fiddling her fingers with the pen, and every now and then, the brunette bites the pen's tip while staring at her prey. She's one of a kind, with her long obsidian hair cascading down her shoulders; the hint of her bangs and that cute little puppy hairpin make her look so adorable. The dark blue uniform looks deliciously good on eunseo, even if, in comparison, the colours are bland and bleak, but the thing that makes the uniform different on eunseo is the tie. She doesn't tighten it, it drapes down loosely on her shirt, and every now and then, she'd let looser her long slim fingers holding it and adjusting it.

the ring of the bell snapped her out of her daydream; exy shoved her shoulder "come on up, let's go to the cafeteria" bona frowned at her as she stretched her shoulder. "I don't want to go now that you hurt me and my fragile feelings", she pouted, throwing a tantrum. Bona's reputation is pure as gold. Too many people, she is a delightful person, the kind that you can't take your eyes off her. She is a dream girl to the boys at the campus, with her bunny demeanour and lovely eye smile. However, everyone liked her or at least in school, except eunseo, which is exactly how she became her prey, how she noticed her.

She stood up and stretched herself, "you guys go without me, not really in the mood to eat" soobin looked at her suspiciously, but she still let her go.

She walked over to eunseo's friend group; this was the first time bona came at her abruptly, resting her hands on the latter shoulder in front of her friends. She leaned down to her ear. "tell them to go; I want you all to myself," she hotly whispered; eunseo gripped her arms tightly, biting her lips, contemplating. "wont you do this for me?" bona smirked, and then looked up to eunseo's friend whose she can recognize as dayoung and chengxiao.

"I forgot guys, I have to tutor bona today; go without me", she obediently excused herself; her friend's shared a look knowing full well that Eunseo was lying. eunseo separated each other, lightly shoving bona, and she glared, one full of hatred and undying anger. "what the fuck are you doing?" She whispered, her timbre shaking with brooding irritation. the dark brunette snickered at the astonishment at the latter's face, rolling her eyes. "what am I doing? can you guess?" She mused as she took hold of eunseo's arms, dragging her out of the class to the backside of the school. The lights were a bit dimmer, and no one really came here. eunseo kept shaking her hand and trying to get away, but surprisingly, bona had a firm grip. "I don't fucking know!" She tried again, sighing. "Frankly, I don't want to know" bona didn't say anything, which was weird since bona tried and did everything to annoy eunseo.

She took her to one of the abandoned classes, shoving her in and closing the door behind her. Eunseo backed up to the chalkboard, her cold-hearted gaze landing on the sheepish shameless girl. Her pretty eyes and eyebrows swept up in a breeze of the reflection of sunlight; her shadow cast on the old rotten hideous tables, she is an absolute beauty blessing to eunseo's vision. "you're so fucking annoying," bona's spits out, her hand holding the back of eunseo's hair making her look down at her with those beautiful eyes, a fragile sigh coming out of her pretty pink flavoured lips.

A light hoarse giggle escaped eunseo's lips, "says you," a defiant smirk "going all out just to see me helpless" it was bona's turn to play tracing the latter's neck with her nose without actually touching; she slipped her hands to the other's waist as she noticed her laboured breathing. "you're the one who's all excited for me" she looks up to face eunseo, the tip of her tongue lazily gliding down her bottom lip, eunseo's knees felt weak. "you just love fucking with me" bona slid her thigh between the latter's skirt, a devilish smile plastered on her face as she saw the holy sight of Eunseo moaning softly. "oh" she kissed under her jaw, taking her time grazing her teeth and roughly grazing the undersides of her jaw. she took her hand's from the latter waist to slide them under her button-up, scratching her toned stomach.

This was the tipping point for her; it took all of her willpower to shove sin itself. How she looked at her as she leaned against the table, hands gripping the desk. "come here" when Eunseo stepped close enough, bona took hold of her tie, pulling her in harshly, restricting her airways as she strengthened her grip. "since when were you allowed to shove me?" she whispered harshly at the shell of her ear, running her tongue on the edge of it. "kneel" She dare not disobey the commands of her friend, the only one who could know her so deeply to her most depraving fantasy. This one is to be kneeling in front of a god-like figure in utmost urgency and obedience as the haunting figure glorifies her imminent anger seeping into her eunseo's roots.

The pull of her hair made her partially from her strong the latter. eunseo couldn't help the rumbling groan that escaped, and frankly, she wanted it; she wanted bona to know that no matter how fucking sadistic bona would get, eunseo would take it even if she is genuinely the most obedient and submissive any girl could have except to bona. all thought left her mind as she heard this word; kneeling before bona almost feels sacrilegious. "I think you know what you should do" eunseo nodded eagerly, wetting her lips, anticipating like unicorn tasting ice cream gobbling around the rings of Saturn.

eunseo hesitantly lifted the skirt of the brunette girl; her hands were shaking from excitement. Eyes blown wide, her mouth felt dry as she watched her goddess's visible dampness in her garment. eunseo dived her head slowly, inhaling the scent of being between the thighs of someone as beautiful as bona. Her mouth was inches close to the sensitive spot. She lapped her tongue broadly onto the dampness before biting the fabric raspingly, her teeth' accidentally grazing the exposed area to hear bona's soft and tender approval as she hummed. eunseo made a show as she pulled the garment out, her face innocent and adorable while her mouth hung with amorous in its name. eunseo's teeth were clutching the fabric with all intent, sucking the juices to get a preview of her friend's taste, and oh, it was delightful. Bona patted the kneeling girl's head softly, commending her "good girl", she whispered; the involuntary moan eunseo let out made her feel shameless.

"spit it out", bona commanded, her voice piercing through eunseo's ears; the dark-haired girl slightly shook her, wanting to savour the taste a little knowing bona wouldn't get more. The wolfish grin was enough to let her know that bona was satisfied with her. The brunette always made her ache for more but never gave it an endless cycle of torment. Always giving her an inch of pleasure, so she mourns for a mile.