Dustin and Mike looked over at Max.

"but what if she does have a chance with him?" Dustin asked with his eyebrow raised.

"she can't, she won't alright. and besides, Jordyn wouldn't let that happen." Max shrugged her shoulders.

"but what if she- look just drop it ok!" Max cut off Mike, she was obviously irritated.

"you know. i think I can speak for all of us when I say, it's been a tough year for Hawkins. so much loss. and sometimes I wonder, how much loss can one community take? in dark days like this, we need something to believe in."

"Amen." Jordyn nodded. earning a couple of chuckles in the audience.

"Girl-"

"so, last night when we were down by ten points at half to Christian Academy, I looked at my team and i said, think of Jack. think of Melissa. think of Heather. think of Billy."

"who's Melissa and Jack?" Jordyn whispered to Armani, Armani shrugged.

Jordyn looked at Max. But all Jordyn could think about was the kiss. Jordyn quickly looked at Jason who was talking.

"think about our heroic police chief, Jim Hopper. think about every one of our friends who perished in that fire. what did the die for? for us to lose to some... some crap school? no."

"for us to return home with our heads hung low in defeat? no! let's win this game. let's win this game for them. and that's exactly what we did!"

"we embarrassed those candy-asses in their own house, and now tonight, tonight we're gonna bring home the championship trophy!"

"they betta win, i'm tryna go to this party Jason talm bout." Armani said looking at Jordyn.

"i would go, buuuuut my man takin me to the movies we're either gonna watch nightmare on elm street 2, or the goonies."

"ok, Mrs. Wheelaaa." Armani smiled.

Mike walked Jordyn to her class

"imma see you tonight, right?" Mike asked.

"yes, and we're riding your bike, Lucas popped my wheel." Jordyn kissed him.

"how'd he do that?" Mike questioned, his eyebrows raised.

"chile ain't no tellin. so after Lucas's game and your club, the movies?" Jordyn asked

"yes."

"ok, bye." Jordyn smiled kissing him again.

"bye, love you." he kissed her back.

"love you more." she smiled.

she walked in the classroom, Dustin looked at her in disgust.

"lOvE yOu. LoVe yOu MoRe." Dustin mocked them.