🌸 14 🌸

"Argh! Let me go!" Both her hands were held by Taehyung and Jimin

"Argh! Let me go!" Both her hands were held by Taehyung and Jimin. They both pull Jisoo out of her office room because they want to take her somewhere.

"Ck," Jisoo stuck out her tongue, sighing at the behavior of her two friends. The actions of Taehyung and Jimin who seemed to kidnap Jisoo did not escape the view of the workers who were there.

Taehyung and Jimin force Jisoo to get into Taehyung's car before Taehyung gets in and runs his car. Jimin's car was in the back following the two of them from behind. "Where do we really want to go," Jisoo asked, folding her arms around her chest.

Taehyung smiled slightly at Jisoo's behavior, "Go somewhere you like." Their cars stopped at the side of the road, there were several tents set up along the road. When Jisoo opened the door, she entered her sense of smell. "Are we going to eat grilled meat ?!" Jisoo asked excitedly as he looked at Jimin who had just gotten out of his car and Taehyung who was standing right next to her.

"Yeay!" Jisoo pulled Jimin and Taehyung's hands and found a seat for the three of them. Jisoo's eyes shone looking at the meat that was being roasted. "Very fragrant!" she said, clapping her hands.

Jimin and Taehyung despise the temperament of their friend who has never eaten the roast. "Hey, calm down Jisoo. The meat isn't going anywhere." Jimin said with concern when Jisoo ate the freshly grilled meat they were suddenly in a hurry.

Jisoo ignored Jimin's words and ate the grilled dang greedily. Taehyung's shaved hand wanted to take the grilled meat that was in front of Jisoo but before he could touch it Jisoo had already hit his hand. "Buy it yourself there."

"Eh, what a stingy person. I'll pay for the grilled meat you eat so it's not wrong for me to eat." Said Taehyung who didn't want to lose to Jisoo.

"No!" Jisoo glared at Taehyung. Inevitably Jimin and Taehyung ordered another grilled meat for the two of them.

The car driven by Taehyung stopped in front of Jisoo's apartment building. "Thank you for shopping me to eat grilled meat." Jisoo said with a blooming smile.

"You're not angry anymore?" Taehyung's question got a shake from Jisoo. "I'm not really angry, just kidding. Don't worry."

Taehyung nodded his head before Jisoo kissed his cheek gently. "Be careful driving." Taehyung just kept quiet until his car door was closed by Jisoo who had just left.

Taehyung doesn't know why his face feels hot. he looked in the mirror and found his face flushed. "What happened to you, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung shook his head before driving away.

🍒🍒🍒

Early in the morning Taehyung was already in his company lobby waiting for someone who was late. He felt a little angry because they had a meeting this morning.

Tzuyu gasped when she arrived in front of Taehyung. She woke up a bit late causing as soon as the car in front of the office she kept running into the office because she knew she would definitely be late if she walked. "Sorry sir i-" she hadn't finished speaking, she was startled by Taehyung who stepped closer towards her and fixed the ribbon she tied around her shirt collar.

Tzuyu was silent and kept looking at Taehyung who was a little taller than her until when Taehyung had stepped back, Tzuyu was still stood still at there.

Taehyung cleared his throat making Tzuyu come back to reality. "You're 13 minutes 27 seconds late, Secretary Chou." Taehyung said while looking at his watch.

"I'm sorry-" Taehyung raised his hand instructing Tzuyu to stop talking before he passed away. Tzuyu who saw that her boss had already left, she quickly chased after her boss. Without them realizing it, someone was already there watching Taehyung's action from a distance.

Jisoo who was busy combing her hair was disturbed when her phone rang to signal an incoming message. She placed the hairdryer on the table and picked up her phone. Her eyebrows were raised to see the contents of a message sent by one of the workers on her team.

"They look very close." Jisoo muttered. She put her phone back on the table rudely, trying not to think of any sort. "Just smile and think positively."

Taehyung's hand was pulled by Tzuyu just after the two of them finished meeting this time at Kwon Twin's Company. Taehyung stopped and looked at his hand held by Tzuyu while raising his eyebrows as if questioning Tzuyu's actions.

"Taehyung-ah, are you still pissing me off?" Tzuyu asked while looking right into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung's breath stopped for a moment when his eyes collided with Tzuyu's big shining eyes.

"Secretary Chou, I've forgiven you if it's about your delay this morning but I hope this is the last time." Taehyung said while emphasizing the mention of Secretary Chou as if wanting Tzuyu to know her current position is just a secretary.

"That's not the question but-" Tzuyu's words stopped again when Taehyung's phone rang, Taehyung pulled back his hand and reached for his phone which was in his pocket and left without saying anything.

Tzuyu looked at her empty hanging hand and Taehyung who had left her behind, she felt disappointed.

To be continued