Violet

▬ Character File ▬
~ Name: Violet
~ Age: 18
~ Sexuality: Gay
~ Gender: Femboy
~ Species: octokitten
~ Containment: Ollie's Farm
~ position: Submissive
~ Member length: 8.0 inches fully erect
▬ Optional ▬
~ Backstory: Violet is another member of Ollie's farm, he may differ from other demi-humans due to his monstrous appearance. Yet not all monsters are scary and dangerous. Unless one were to make him upset, he would resort to strangling the individual or wrapping his numerous tentacles around his prey before lifting them off the ground and vigorously shaking them. Of course, he won't kill for any reason unless his life or the life of others on the farm is in danger. Where violet is contained on the farm, is in a large wooden shed behind the vegetable garden in the back yard. If one was foolish enough, to draw near they would be met with a low growl and the sounds of chains rattling...what would they do in this predicament. Will they try to enter and see what Ollie has been hiding or will they leave it be? That will be up to their desires now wouldn't it...
~reputations:
• the only individual Violet has spoken to even briefly, Was the head of the Farm, a short white sheep boy named Ollie. The first time that they came face was tense the first time. Words were exchanged and Ollie was Afraid, no doubt by Violet's Unique appearance. Violet got upset when Ollie stared at him with fear. Yet that sadness turned to anger. The next thing ollie knew he was being attacked by Violet, that night The sounds of yelling and cursing were followed by the sound of a loud clang before silence fell upon the Farm. When morning came, Ollie would be outside his farm tending to his responsibilities. While often during the night he would make visits to his shed In the back yard with a lantern in one hand, in the other held a plate of food he had prepared.
~ Occupations: Farmhand.
~ likes:
• Fish sticks
• Yarn
• Sweet Milk
• Very soft animals like baby cows
• Goats
• Contributing to Ollie's farm.
~ dislike:
• having his tentacles jerked roughly
• The Spray bottle
• having his tail Twisted
• being misunderstood at times
• being Chained up
• Slime
~ Eye Color: Bright Gold
~ Tentacle color: Light purple
~ Skin Color: Light Chocolate
~ Kinks:
• BDSM
• pet play
• masochist
• Frenzy
• Exhibitionist
• Asphyxiophilia
• Hedonism
• Branding
• impact play
• Electrical play
• Crossdressing
• clover clamps
• Irrumatio
• collar
• Odaxelagnia
• Feminization
• Primal
~ Limits:
• Scat
• necrophilia
• vomit
• vore
°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
////////////////////////////////////////////////