chapter Fifteen

Lucas

The day of our mine and Elizabeth's ceremony came about and the day was meant for me and her only, after leaving her with the maids that I assigned for , I left to go too my office real quick to check make sure that everything was done and ready for alpha Marcus when he comes by tonight.

As I stayed in the office someone knocks at the door," come in"! I said , and soon came in none other than one of our packs sluts Kasey la casa , sister of Vivian La Casa And Anderson la casa one of my top gamma warriors.

"What do you want? Kasey"? I asked in anger, not liking that she of all people had too be here, especially on an important day such as this, " oh dear, Lucas, I just want to talk , like the good ol days ", she says in a minicing voice.

"What is it exactly you want to talk about"? I asked her, she just smiles and walks up too me and says, " oh Lucas , I've missed you dear, why don't we have some fun"? She asked in a playful voice.

"Oh come on Lucas baby, I need you", she says still in a playful voice, " no"! I said as I shouted at her,she whines and says," but why Lucas, can't we just have fun, like the good ol days"? She asked wickedly whilest smiling.

"I said no , end of discussion, you're only toying with me , again", I said annoyed.
"Maybe, maybe not, I'm bored and want some fun", she says continuingly, " I said no Kasey! Leave me the hell alone or else"! I said as I shouted at her, she then glares at me," fine , you want the hard way then, fine, just so you know we've got you're pretty little Luna ", she says and suddenly her eyes turned brightly red , just like the color of an apple.

"Y-you're a-a v-vamprye " , I said as I studder in shock and also in fear, " yes my dear , I am in fact a vampyre but not just any vamprye, a vamprye that can transform into any living being", she says or should I say ' it ' says.
"W-who are you"? I asked , " well my dear babe, I am no other than Kasey , who else might I be"? She asked viciously whilest snarling at me.

"I've been a spy here for over three years now, ever since my brother became the third in command warrior of the gammas and before my father Jane la casa and my mother Lisa la casa became topped warriors of this pack but soon as the war between this pack and the rogues happened two years ago, they ended up being killed by none other than your father and Roger Hanks himself, so me my sister AND my brother decided to take revenge on this place, along with the help of someone that your precious Luna knows of * my eyes widened* that's right babe, none other than Kristy Harrison herself and lady Aphrodite herself as helped with the plan of getting rid of your precious Luna Elizabeth and her family as well", she says, and laughs wickedly.

"N-no you can't have"? I asked fearing for my loves family and of her, I need to get too her," STOP! Before you go any further, we'll kill Rogers instantly on the spot and kill your family as well, they are all being currently watched as we speak, all of us most of us are spies of this pack and of the crescent blood moon pack as well, and theirs nothing you can do about it, because already we've taken your precious little girl with us back too our lair ", she says and laughs once again.

N-no I need to get too her , immediately, but h-how, how do I get out of this and save her ?

"What do you want, Kasey"? I asked in a vulgar tone, she smiles wickedly, " let's do like what we did whenever before you're mate came along", she says wickedly.

I shivered immensely because I feared for Elizabeth's sake and of this entire pack.

She smiles and continues to laugh wickedly.
"Oh my dear, it's just the beginning", she says and continues to laugh.

End of chapter..........................................