Help💀💀

All you wanted was to talk about a matter with Gojo, but when you enter the room he stands up and walks over to you. You want to say something, but as soon as you open your mouth, he places his tongue in it and starts kissing you very hard.

He keeps kissing you while pushing your arms against the wall with his right hand and pulling your waist closer to him with the left one. You are pretty shocked, but soon you just let yourself drown in the pleasure. He then pushes you on the table and starts taking off your pants.

When you are laying in front of him, wearing nothing anymore, he starts taking his clothes off as well. The first thought that crosses your mind is:"How should that fit in?", as he starts preparing you. You can't help but start moaning loudly. When he is finished, he starts pushing his dick inside you and you moan even harder. You can hardly even breath.

He starts moving slowly and gets faster and faster as you get used to it. He kisses you again and whispers in your ear:"I love doing this with you. It's the best." You are still moaning as he hits the spot, trying to tell him, that you feel the same, but you are still out of breath.

He starts going very hard and you can't control your voice, no matter how hard you try. He keeps touching your entire body while thrusting inside you. He now starts moaning as well and you feel him twitching. He cums inside you and you have to cum as well. He then turns you around and goes for another round from the back. He grabs your neck and chokes you. Your eyes start rolling to the back of your head and you moan even louder.

After you're finished, he gets dressed and says:"I really needed that, thank you so much." You are getting a bit mad, but it was just too good to be fed up with him. You turn red and get dressed as well, thinking:"Why would he do that all of a sudden?"