Final Chapter: Gensokyo's Will

Začít od začátku

Makes a sign, commanding the Adephagos to attack. Chen comes prepared to fight, but shaking on her boots. The Zombie Fairies were doing the same but trying to remain steady.

Ran: "Chen, go warn miss Yukari at once! Tell her to call everyone we have. With the gaps we'll probably have a possibility to resist!"

Chen: "U-Understood..."

Kasen: "I'll go search for Okina. Fighting it is useless at our current condition... I'm afraid that this being is out of our league. Ran, don't let them die."

Ran: "I'll treat Rin as if she was Chen. And Suika will stay with me."

Zan: "Let's start the mourning of this obsolete world, your Requiem begins! Armageddon: Rain of Despair!"

A titanic meteor rain started to fall from above. The End was falling from sky in form of magic blazing rocks while the world eater roars, making the ground quake.

Ran: "I... I need to do something!"

The Kitsune starts flying high while prepare one of her powerful spells.

Ran: "Shikigami's Radiance: Fox-Tanuki Youkai Laser!"

Orin: "Don't do this alone, nya! Girls, it's your turn! Cursed Sprite: Vengeful Possessed Fairy!"

Ran makes enormous magic energy spheres to fire lasers at the Meteors. When the impact occurs a big explosion reduces them to nothing but she can't fire at every target at once. Rin by her side, sends the Zombi Fairies to possess the remaining meteors. They fly high up to them making invisible while entering on the rock and the skull will-o-wisps grow gigantic to contain them. Once that the meteorites are possessed they acquire the face of a Zombi Fairy making comical mockery gestures at the creature while falling down to it. The impact causes heavy physical damage after a great explosion of holy fire. The Adephagos is with many deep bloody holes and starts regenerating, but it spits Zan outside.

Ran: "Suika, is your turn! I can't reach him at this distance!"

The oni nods cracking her knuckles with a not so cute smile, making a creepy expression. Grows more and more gigantic and then leaps at a big height.

Suika: "Reimu is like my big sis. You won't lay a finger on her, monster! Second Card: Giant Oni of Earth's Axis!"

The Oni descends like a missile over the undead monk, landing with a powerful impact but that wasn't everything. After shrinking back to normal, far from her usually cute attitude, enters in a rampage with her empowered body giving a barrage of perfectly executed punches. Raises Zan with a high kick and bashes him against the ground causing cracks on his skull.

Zan: "Cursed little wench! Ugh!"

Makes a gesture with the arm and Adephagos uses its Gungnir to shoot a colossal spear to Suika. Inmediately Ran and Orin start flying there before it's too late.

Ran: "Look out!"

Orin: "We are too far, nya!"

Zan: "The perfect bait... now you are where I wanted you. Hakurei Sign: Judgement Day!"

The Creature sacrified itself with a vast implosion that caused a Black Hole and the girls were too close to try dodging. Everything was being swallowed by Darkness, including the Temple and even Reality in that place. Everything in a gigantic radius ended literally blank.

Zan: "Do you think that is over? The Phoenix gave my creature something precious after the fight against her. Resurrection!"

Like if it was Mokou, the World Eater reappeared after consuming one of its lives. Zan's skull was falling apart to reveal an undescriptibly horrendous face, a cosmic terror. The three girls were on the ground and only Ran was conscious. Suika and Orin were at death's door. She was trying to get up and raised a defensive spell to put Suika inside of a yellow magical bullet and Orin in a green one. It was hard for her to still standing.