Final Chapter: Gensokyo's Will

Start from the beginning

Replies before drinking even more alcohol.

Ran: "Because we need her."

Suika points with the finger behind the Kitsune. A tall and imponent woman was there. Her body had beautiful muscles defined by continuous physical training, she has a pink chinese martial artist attire, combining with her hair color. A short shoulder lenght hair, with two small buns on her head probably to hide her Oni horns and look more human in order to not scare them away. She has a faint smile on her face.

Kasen: "I know why you are here, Ran Yakumo. Yukari-Sama and Reimu-Chan need me, right? Excuse me, I only went to learn why the sky was so blurry these days."

Ran: "Kasen-Sama. Your help is very appreciated."

Kasen: "Our Hakurei Maiden has become the bridge between all races in Gensokyo, plus she took good care of Suika-Chan even when she was the Shrine Maiden. And your master is a good old friend. Is time to do my part, but we need to contact Okina Matara before beginning the preparations of the Ultimate Last Word Ritual."

Ran: "We have someone who can lead it already since she knows everything that happened in Gensokyo. Keine Kamishirasawa, the teacher from Human Village. And most of the necessary pieces must be gathered by now. We have Remilia Scarlet at our side too."

Kasen: "An alliance against the Common Enemy."

Suddenly, some sort of dimensional portal with similar functions to Yukari's gaps did appear. The same ferocious world eater creature fought by the other girls fell to the ground, but this time it was even bigger and has developed the ability of wielding some sort of gigantic Gungnir with another new limb made with tentacles. The white fire is shining even stronger but this time, Zan Hakurei was there in person. It was the true one since he had no mask and his face contrasts with the rest of his holy taoist monk appearance. It was an undead, just a skull whose eyes were shining with infinite hatred.

Zan: "This is as far as you go. My soul fragments and the Adephagos's mission was to slow you down until now. And they did well since you didn't find Okina yet. I'm impressed about how futile mortals try to resist to the new order's change. Death is unstoppable. I am Death, I am the change of cycle. Gensokyo is destined to be reformed everytime the Youkai corrupt it."

The Kitsune looks to the monk with a disrespectful look.

Ran: "You are a liar, it was also part of your plan to say a fake date and make us believe that we had enough time."

Kasen: "Look at his face. He removed his mask this time... so it really was an Undead God! The Hakurei Shrine has been unclean from the start!"

Suika: "People like you is no welcome here!"

Suika and Kasen adopt a battle stance. Orin quickly appears surrounding the enemy with her Zombie Fairies who were gnashing teeth. The leader of them made a threatening gesture of passing her finger by the neck.

Orin: "You again, nya? Prepare yourself for a trip to Hell!"

Ferocious skull will-o-wisps were materialized by the cat. They made an infernal laugh while the zone's darkness increases. Zan starts laughing while the Adephagos await orders. He opens the arms and looks at the sky while it deforms into some sort of Void without stars.

Zan: "Believe me, everything you fought until now was just nothing compared to what's coming for you this time. So what if I have lied? It was an experiment to see how many futile efforts can a worm perform to just to prolongue its meaningless existance, everything for my own entertaining while I was accumulating power in the shadows. The Purgue has started now, say your prayers!"