Chapter 3: Miss Keine, the Love Coach

Beginne am Anfang

Suddenly, the half human half ghost girl appears flying with a cute smile on her face.

Mokou: "To tell the truth..."

Keine: "We can't be dishonest with you since you clearly are someone reasonable and a nice person. I'm Keine, a History Teacher from the Human Village, she's Mokou, someone who lives with me at Bamboo Forest. The Primsriver Sisters did let us enter because they are weaker than us and we didn't want to harm little kids. An urgent matter bring us here."

Youmu: "I see... you are intruders but with apparently good intentions and you told me the truth without hesitating. I would feel bad if I had to cut you two in half so we'll do something: I'll hear you first and then decide. Is that reasonable, Ms...? My name is Youmu."

Keine: "Miss Keine. And she's Miss Mokou."

Mokou: "Seems like you are really loyal to your Master. I hope we could reach an agreement. If not, I would like to fight elsewhere. Ruining your work would be a disrespect."

Youmu: "Thanks but... I won't go any softer on you in battle. I appreciate your gesture anyway. Now, Miss Keine, speak."

Mokou: "Heh... cute, skilled and with guts. Not bad."

Keine did explain the situation to the Gardener after landing on the central stairway. They did sit under a Sakura Tree to speak.

Youmu: "The worst incident... caused by the Hakurei Head? So Reimu wasn't alone? It must have been hard for her to restrain any explicit friendship with us. If she had anyone special for her and she couldn't even confess anything or something like that... I put this example because there's someone I love in secret. Do you know Reisen Undogein Inaba? The poor girl is always working so hard at Eientei... I want to save her from that life of being forced by that brat called Kaguya."

Mokou: "Youmu, I think that you and I will get along. I hate that preposterous princess too. Is like <Oh look at me I think I'm more important than you because I have servants to abuse and I don't know how to do anything for myself hohoho!>"

Exclaims acting in a sarcastic way with some gag snobbish gestures on her face and her hands. The half ghost giggles.

Youmu: "I want you to propose an exchange. Help me with Reisen and I'll help you with this."

Keine: "Sounds fair. If you need coaching I'm specialized in many disciplines, much more than just History. Seems like you need more confidence in front of her. So... I'm going to make a new student formulary..."

Gets a sheet of paper and puts Youmu's data on it, there were blank gaps to note several evaluations.

Mokou: "She's addict to be in the Teacher role. Don't worry, just the ussual thing."

Keine: "We need to do things properly, Mokou. Besides, you don't seem to have a problem with my night sessions."

Mokou: "You are incredible, specially when your true form is out~."

Youmu blushes imagining that sort of scene, but with her beloved moon bunny.

Youmu: "Excuse me but... what do you mean?"

Keine: "Kids aren't sleeping. We can't talk about that. Understood?"

Youmu: "Understood, Miss Keine."

Mokou: "Relax a bit. If you aren't natural you could scare that bunny. I bet that the last thing she wants is to feel like she's at work. After all she's a Kaguya Victim."

Keine: "Before we start the coaching, you should tell me about Reisen."

The gardener nods twice with a determined expression.