Chapter 2: Return to the Former Hell

Начните с самого начала

Okuu shakes her head.

Utsuho: "We are alone on this, Rin-Chan. There's not enough time until the Ultimate Nuclear Fussion."

The Zombie Fairies, feeling frightened and pressured started to fly all over the place until the Fairy Chief (the one with the helmet) whistled loudly. Then all of them grouped shaking on their wings.

Orin: "I'm a bit scares too, but we can't fail here!"

Utsuho: "If we fail, it will be the end. We have to find the cause until it's too late!"

At the entrance there was a sign on the door. A chibi draw of Satori Komeiji was on it.

Reimu: "Sorry, I'm on vacation with Koishi. Return next month. Well, and now what?"

After saying that, the ground started to shake in a violent earthquake. Yukari shakes her head.

Yukari: "I feel something at the Underground Core. Is time to enter without asking for the sake of us all!"

Ran: "Miss Yukari, there's violent magma eruptions. At this path, the Former Hell city will be under the Lava!"

Chen: "I don't like the lava! It burns too much!"

Yukari: "Not only the Underground. Gensokyo will be a Wasteland at this path."

Reimu: "Stop talking then!"

Fires some red sealing needles to destroy the door and goes inside.

Reimu: "I remember where the Core is, follow me!"

They start flying at full speed, dodging the fearsome magma pillars that violently emerge from below breaking the ground and making the Palace to crumble.

Yukari: "Ran, Chen, you know what to do."

They nod and start spinning fast to tackle against any wall or obstacle that may slow Reimu and Yukari, breaking it in a powerful blow. The Maiden sees a hole filled with lava.

Reimu: "Damn it! That's the only entrance!"

Yukari makes a gap in response. The entire palace is going down due to the fire, the explosions and the earthquakes.

Ran: "Miss Yukari, when you were assisting Reimu that time you couldn't see anything. We don't know where your cap can lead!"

Chen: "I have fear... meow..."

Ran: "Be brave, Chen! You can overcome this!"

Yukari: "Reimu, tell me where to put it. Describe me the place!"

Reimu: "It's a great abyss with some sort of giant sun inside of it!"

Yukari: "I did my calculations, now jump inside!"

At the last second, the four entered the Gap just when the roof was coming down to their heads. They appear at the Geyser's site, this time it was shining with a vivid red colour. Orin and Utsuho were fighting someone, it was some sort of masked taoist monk with a shining white tunic surrounded by yin-yang orbs. A nuclear alarm sound was announcing one of the Yata-Garasu powerful spells.

Utsuho: "You better are prepared to be melted into a mercurial pulp! Atomic Fire: Nuclear Fusion!"

Four giant red suns appeared from her control rod, releasing a great amount of blue explosive bullets directed to the mysterious target. Orin prepared her cart and the Zombie Fairies were all over the place holding the enemy and preventing him to move.

Orin: "You don't even deserve to pass away in peace, nya. It only will hurt only you die, let's make this a drifting hell! Youkai Infernal Wheel!"

Then she started to make a great source of extreme speed red and blue bullets to combine it with Utsuho's spell.