Chapter 2: Return to the Former Hell

Start from the beginning

Reimu: "You just did use me for your own purpose too... but I like more your plan, I can't live without you or Suika. She's like my little sister. That's why she's not here. I mean... she's very strong but I don't want her to be in danger."

Ran: "You have grown, Reimu. You aren't the same overconfident, rude and inmature girl from our first meeting."

Reimu: "I suppose I should feel accomplished."

Yukari: "You should, Ran doesn't tend to accomplish anyone so easily."

They reach the bridge until the surface and the Underground. A green-eyed cute but envious youkai with blonde wavy short hair wearing a nomad dress guards it. The top is brown with purple borders, with a white criss-cross pattern and a pink sash. The bottom is blue and purple with again the white criss-cross pattern and black with criss-crossed red strings hanging on the bottom edge. She has a pink scarf tied around her neck and pink puffy arm socks. Her ears are pointy.

Parsee: "Friends that are welcome... tch, why have they to be so pretty... If I had that blonde youkai's figure Yuugi would notice me... grrr..."

Gnashes her teeth, she was a very particular youkai that shows envious even to say nice things about others.

Yukari: "Aww thank you for the compliment. Your envious words are very kind."

Parsee: "You... you are so sweet with me, tch. I wish I could be more like that. Reimu and friends may pass."

Meanwhile, at the Earth Spirits's Palace, the temperature was warm as usual because of having the Geyser's core from the Deserted Hell beneath. A faint light enters through the windows, and Orin returns with her cart filled with Corpses. The cute purple Zombie Fairies were starting to carry them by pairs and one with some sort of construction helm on was directing the rest with some gestures. The scene was worth of seeing.

Orin: "Mission accomplished, nyahaha! We avoided Gensokyo's global freezing another day! Nyuuh, this is a bit tiring but I'm happy because the dead people's souls can rest now. Their stories are too sad and they deserve to pass away peacefully."

Suddenly, an enormous crow with some sort of red eye on the chest was flying. When she transformed into her humanoid form, a stunning dark brown haired woman appeared in front of the cat, she was wearing and white and green dress with a miniskirt enough to emphasize her incredible figure. Her hair was in a beautiful big half ponytail made in a green ribbon. On the chest her core was shining with red light and some sort of control rod was on her right arm. With a smile waves to her companion.

Utsuho: "Welcome home, Orin~. I have something important to tell and-"

The bird brain was something very characterisric in a Yata-Garasu. Stays hilariously blank for some seconds with a priceless exaggerated shock expression.

Orin: "Did you forget again, Okuu? Don't worry, you can do it! I believe in you, nya!"

Utsuho reacted with her dark eyes glowing, she loves to have Orin at her side. And normally she's spontaneous about the feelings for her. Okuu was a nickname for the crow.

Utsuho: "I think I have it again, Rin-Chan! The core is getting unstable! It is going to explode like my radioactive suns! But bigger, waay bigger!"

Exclaims moving her wings dramatically to emphasize on her phrase.

Orin: "Oh, that's no good. A nuke explosion would..."

The Zombie Fairies start looking at each other with their fringe even more blue due to the fear.

Utsuho: "It would be critical for us and the rest of Gensokyo. And I don't understand why it's happening."

Orin: "I did see the Surface being more shadowy than usual, nya. Even the sky is getting transparent. And something revolves menacing to go down! How much time do we have, I need to call Reimu!"