Chapter 1: A Shadow over Gensokyo.

Start from the beginning

With a single gesture, events start rewinding in that area. Seeing Aya and Flandre talking and doing gesture backwards was something curious, without a doubt the crow tengu was born to be a comedian. Sakuya followed her path until a bathroom. When Flandre undrinked the soda, Sakuya removed it and got some hot milk from the kitchen as quick as she could, carrying the glass and Flandre to her room.

Sakuya: "The catastrophe has been avoided. Now, I'll punish that journalist for her trespassing."

Returns to where Aya is and uses her Camera to get a panty shot of the Tengu. Waits outside of the bathroom and ends the spell. When the black-haired crow comes out, Sakuya shows the Panty shot of her camera.

Sakuya: "These ones are yours. You came looking for compromising news, so you got in trouble. Leave before I start showing people this, you'll have to get another camera. You don't make my cleaning any easier."

Says with her usual calmed voice tone but with a faint smile. Aya makes an exaggerated jump with the surprised putting lamb eyes to Sakuya. She's hardly blushed.

Aya: "Give me that back please! I-I didn't know that you were a pervert! You are already going out with Miss China, you harem seeker!"

After those sentences, the maid starts getting visibly angry. Prepares two daggers and wields them like if they were kunais.

Sakuya: "My relationship with the gatekeeper is nothing of your concern. Eternal Meek!"

Uses a spell that increases her speed and starts stabbing Aya without stopping. Some hilarious screams were heard in all the mansion, the crow ends flying outside and Meiling awakes from her usual nap.

Meiling: "Huh? What did happen? Oh no... not again! Sakuya, stand back! I'll protect you!"

In an impulsive action she gets in front of Sakuya with her right leg in a half up stance. The maid before the idea of getting protected by a taller woman with her figure became blushed for short seconds.

Sakuya: "There's no problem, Meiling. But try to stay awake, understood? I'll make you hot coffee to help."

Meiling: "Aww, thank you Sakuya."

The maid's blushing go harder and she turns around with her closed eyes.

Sakuya: "Is nothing. Patchouli(5) should be more aware and stop reading for a moment."

(5): The librarian mage of the mansion. She's an ashmathic long purple blunt-haired cute and stunning woman who guards all the written knowledge of the library... without success because the black magician Marisa Kirisame is always "borrowing" something.

Meiling: "Miss Patchouli is busy reading with Lady Alice."

Sakuya: "When a Mage picks up a book, it becomes impossible. Well, I shall restart my cleaning."

When the maid gets back inside, a vampire with reddish attires and short wavy betweem silver and purple hair appears yawning. She has small bat wings and crimson red eyes like her sister.

Remilia: "Good morning, Sakuya. The noise from before did awake me. Was it an intruder?"

Sakuya: "The tengu reporter. She has been cleaned from the carpet."

Remilia: "Good job, honestly that crow should quit journalism and start a comedy café. Ah, I almost forgot with all of this noise, prepare my parasol. I'm off and you are coming with me."

Sakuya: "To visit Reimu?"

Remilia: "Indeed. But this won't be just a visit to pray on her Shrine. There's more... lately, the sky was very strange. I saw last night like something trying to enter our world from another dimension. The power it had was frightening but nothing capable of make me flinch."