Sunny wanted to know what the BUT Meant..

Teju played the next recording

Rec 2- But i also know it comes with challenges. Nobody asked me what kind of wedding i wanted. Big or small?? Intimate or grand? U n my mom had made plans for everything. But i too have dreams n desires. I..

Her voice choked in the recording.

Sunny stepped closer to her. He wanted to hug her. He realised what she must have felt. Nobody intended to hurt her. Everyone was too happy..

She played the next recording

Rec 3- This is why i recorded it all cos i know i might not be able to say everything that i want to. A handsome wise guy once told me to never doubt his vision of our future. To always work hard n achieve what i want. So here i m MR KARAN KUNDRRA asking u to marry me right here the way i want.

Teju n kk were both crying at this moment. He just couldnt take it anymore n hugged her tight.

Kk- I m sorry laddooo. I m so sorry..

Tejasswi didnt reply n played another recording.

Rec 4- U have to zip it today. Its my turn to talk. I want to be urs n make u mine forever my way. They say ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
I SAY- ITS FIRST MY WAY THEN UR WAY

Both chuckled thru their tears listening to this.

She held his hand n started walking around the candle.

1st phera
Rec 5-
I Promise to keep u happy. I promise that i will forever try my best to do whatever it takes to make u happy.

2nd phera
Rec 6-  I promise to always trust u. Never ever doubt my trust sunny. I dont care what these media ppl write or say i know u. I know u will never hurt me.

She looked back at him n saw his tears. It wouldnt stop. She stopped n wiped them. He cupped her face n kissed her forehead

3rd phera
Rec 7-
I promise to keep u sane. I know i m ur sanity n i m crazy sometimes but i promise to keep u sane as much as i can

4th phera
Rec 8-
I promise that i will learn how to make kadi chawal n idli sambhar like ur mom . i promise to pamper u as much u pamper me.

5th phera
Rec 9-

I promise i will be honest with u. No matter what i wont lie to u.

He stopped her. Pulled her back taking her in a back hug n kissed her neck.

6th phera
Rec 10-
I promise to threaten the life out of u if u ever decide to leave me. I promise i will dent ur cars if u ever ever ever try to play a prank like this on me ever again. I promise i will burn ur bike to the ground if u ever stay away more than 2 inches from me. I promise i will cut ur clothes into pieces if u ever ever stop giving me or give me less than 300 kisses in a day.

He immediately stopped the phera turned her around n kissed her face 20 times.

Teju- We r not dont yet.

7th Phera
Rec 11
I promise to keep u wild n keep u safe. Safe from the negativity u face n deal for both of us on social media. I promise henceforth they will get to see the side of me they have never seen. Ungli uthake toh dikhaye wohi ungli..

Rec stopped.

Teju- I got angry n said things i shouldnt..

She turned towards him.

Teju- I love u sunny. N now u r mine.
She hugged him keep her head on his chest.

She felt his tears fall on her cheeks