About you..

Your pov:

Me and Ashtray are bestfriends and we have this flirty type relationship, some people think were dating but were just "bestfriends" but I have a crush on Ash so when he says were just friends that kinda hurts.

But anyway I was just chilling at Ashs house sitting on the counter in the kitchen just minding my own business until Ash walked in "ma, there's a party me and Fez finna go to if your down to come" he said walking between my legs with his hands trapping me "yea, sure I'm down" I said cupping his face giving the same energy back.

"Cool" was all he answered and then just stared at me, it was silent until I spoke up "Ash, what do you like about me?" I asked, I was genuinely curious. "You serious?" He asked "yep" I said popping the p.

"Ok well, I like how soft your skin is.." he said, moving his hands on to my thighs "I like how perfectly your waist fit in my hands.." he said grabbing my waist, giving me butterflies "I like how soft your hair is..." he said, playing with my hair "the colour of your eyes.." he said cupping my cheek "your lips..." he said, running his thumb over my bottom lip.

It got silent, and then out of nowhere he kissed me, I obviously kissed back. I was surprised at first but then relaxed into the kiss, once we pulled away I giggled.

"What?" He asked "nothing its just, did you mean to do that or" I asked, playing with his buzz cut "I meant to do that" he laughed a bit and then leaned back in for another kiss.