2-His glance

He finished the transaction in only one seat. His friends are leaving, but he remains a little longer. He rested on his chair.

"This way, ma'am," a waitress said as she approached her. They were near Wyatt table. napatingin ito sa babaeng paparating. Everything moved in slow motion.

He looks after the girl till she takes a seat at her table. His forehead creased

He spent the entire time staring at the woman.

"Would you like to order dessert, Sir?" a waiter interrupts.

He looked at the waitress, surprised. "Excuse me, what were you saying?"

"I'm asking if you want to order sweets," the server said.

"uh yeah, Mango juice, please" he said

tumango and waiter at tyaka umalis na.

pagbalik ng mata nito as babae ay wala an siya doon.

He got up and turned around to check for the woman, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Napabuntong hininga na lang siya. he looks disappointed.

One week later.......

"Are you still thinking about her?" Rowan said when he enters Wyatt office

"I couldn't forget about her even though it had been a week. her stunning smile She looked beautiful in her plain blue dress. You may laugh and It may sound corny, but it is true." he exclaimed

"Malawak ang Pangasinan If you want to find her, you might have a hard time unless you know her name" he said in a hopeless tone"

"She is torturing me, man. I hate it!" Wyatt said irritated.

"Forget about her and let's just hunt in your uncle Rusio's engagement. There are more fist in the fond , man"

He shook his head as he heard him.

He is getting ready. He is looking in the mirror. He hasn't forgotten about the girl. When he's finished, he lets out a long sigh.

He isn't in the mood and doesn't want to go to his uncle's engagement party, but he should respect his uncle's wishes and attend.

"Thank you for coming"Rusio and Maia greet their guests at the entrance to their engagement party.

While staring at her, he's taken a few swallows of wine. Since he arrived at the party, he hasn't stopped glancing at her. He has no idea who the bride-to-be is.

A woman approaches this stunning man and begins flirting with him." Hi handsome" she said and She begins to flirt with him. Her hands are gently caressing Wyatt's calf.

With a murderous glare, he looks at her. The female immediately puts an end to what she's doing to him. She follows the man's gaze to see what he's looking at.

but she is unable to get his attention away from the woman he has been seeing the entire time.

She appears distressed and dismayed. She goes away, a disappointed expression on her face.

" You turned down the attractive woman," he grinned, his gaze telling.

He smiles as he says, "She is more interesting."

Rowan's gaze followed Wyatt's eyes, and he shook his head in amazement. Dude, are you serious? She is Rusio's girlfriend, the one you regard as a father and will soon be his wife "

He finishes his glass of wine and smiles at Rowan. "And so, you think I don't know that?" he replied, his eyes nonchalant. (f*ck, she is not) he whispered in disbelief. he greeted his teeth as he heard it from Rowan.